Thread: Disk stops spinning while using Swap Magic

Disk stops spinning while using Swap Magic

I bought recently the Swap Magic 3.8. my problem that I have now is this. When I use the Swap Magic 3.6 CD not insert the DVD, then my Ps2 displays the one I must insert original disc. When it boots normally DvD swap, and it is also possible to play games as normal. What I want now is to swap my defective CD's, or are there special note at the start of what, because I'd like to try it from USB to start.

Re: Disk stops spinning while using Swap Magic

the problem is that the swap magic disc in the center circle does not fit very well to place that makes noise and you have to do is that you make sure that the disk set well in the center and see that the center brings some bones that make you grab the dvd or cd good these must be firmly grasped, it makes the noise because it's not right.

I've never had any problems with the Swap Magic 3.8 and my Play 2. The fact is that i have not played with it and a few days ago play a game that had happened long ago and which never had any problems loading, and I was surprised. The burden of Swap Magic makes it perfect, so good until I put my game back up and give it to load. It gives me an error, exactly as it did before when properly loaded, but then the screen goes black and goes no further. I've tried more copies and all is the same. The original case is the perfect read them without any problem.

I've got Swap Magic 3.8, installed everything and now I wanted to play one of my 3 downloaded games. But that is proving very difficult. I've started to burn one. there are the isos I've only tried it with ultraiso and never exceeded 4x speed. I have sony dvd-r blanks used. but did not work. Now I have tried it with patching. patcher said that everything went well.

if Swap Magic is loaded, open the drive with the old PS2 with the Slide Card. If you hit open on (button on the console), then it does not work. Simply swap. You can load open ---> drives with the Slide Card ---> close game purely With the Slide Card and adjust for video sequence to PAL and then press X and you're done. If you have the slim PS2, you can not use the slide card, because there are so small parts which can easily be attached to the drive.