Thread: Need help on syncing iPhone 4S calendar with iCloud

Need help on syncing iPhone 4S calendar with iCloud

Hi guys need help here the thing is that if I need to sync my phone calendar to the iCal on Mac I just sync my calendar t the Google calendar and that would sync it back to the iCal , that is cool no problem in that but now is there any way that I can sync the calendar dates with iCloud too I mean when add any date into calendar it has two option Google calendar or iCloud . The point is I want to sync my calendar date will all Google, iCal and iCloud. So is there anyone her can help me on this I would be really be appreciating that

Thanks

Re: Need help on syncing iPhone 4S calendar with iCloud

I have iPhone 4 and need to receive calendar, notes, contacts from that onto iPhone 3GS and after that want update on either device and have them merge however i don't need to synch with a laptop outlook. iCloud gave the look of it might do that! Have linked each devices to ICloud. Contacts have again cam to r to IAd though not the calendar or else reminders. IPhone backs up although iPad not it remain saying there is a issue, try after sometime . Can anybody tell me what's is wrong and the technique is i able to repair it?

What i noticed is that in Calendar settings on my iPhone there's a calendar that is listed On My iPhone as merely Calendar. That was where all my default events would go. Somehow, though, on my iPad and iCloud, solely Office calendar entries sync. currently it totally differentiated I somehow stumbled into different calendars. this is only means I though it Office was syncing across all levels. therefore this could not work for everybody who likes to separate office and residential, however I edited my future events to alter them to the Office calendar - and can create all entries in Work from currently on and currently it all syncs.

I was having the issue. I had already deleted my iCloud account on my iPhone many times, however I did it once more, and for a few reason this last time, it apparently corrected the problem, and that i will currently see my events on all devices. Please guys i want little help here i would be very appreciating this thanks

This would possibly help

• Go To Settings
    • iCloud
    • Scroll down
    • Delete Account.
    • Then make the account once more.

This solved my calendar issues. confirm you're using constant account in all places.

Well I was a Mobileme subscriber, and on it for me it typically worked as good as. Surely Apple will get their act in combination with this eventually, and then it'll be nice. i am partly disappointment with the iCloud syncing was simply that I might produce events and reminders therefore simply on my iPhone, however then they weren't getting up to the cloud.

I was using MobileMe. after I updated to IOS5 on my iPhone, my contacts were duplicated and calendar went mad further. I in fact have not upgraded to Lion on my Mac and do not shall however. What I did to solve the issue was to alter the sync settings on my Mac in order that Mobile Me was now not automatic but manual. Then I turned off Mobile Me on my iPhone . Then I go in and remove the two times contacts off my phone manually that had been duplicated. However, my calendar entries were still not occurrence on iCloud after I checked. therefore - the repair to that issue was to remove the iCloud account off of my headset and saving the entire data to phone when asked. Then I added it back and every one of my calendar entries were there!

Hopes this help
    1. Go to the Settings on your handset home screen.
    2. Now just Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars and over there choose Add Account then choose Other.
    3. Select Add CalDAV Account.
    4. Enter your account information as following

Code:
    On the Server field, enter google.com
    On the Username field, enter your full Google Account email address.
    On the Password field, put  your Google Account password.
    On the Description field, put the e name you'd like to become visible on the account.
    choose Next at the top of your display.
    As soon as you finished the setup the iPhone calendar application automatically begin if you open it

just suppose I mess something along the means as a result of I actually have 2 entries for my Google calendar events on my iCal on my iPhone. One is on my subscriptions and therefore the different is below a label I gave it my name . do I need to simply uncheck one? Or remove one? Though I uncheck one on my iCal, it still seems double on my iPhone. Any help would be very appreciated

This looks a little complex? I have already got my iPhone and Gmail syncing. should I simply create my Gmail and iCal sync with the the start with CalDAV, and then choosing Enable Apple Calendar in Apple's iCal? Please help me guys I would be really glad to know this

I am not sure whether I am right or wrong bit I think you can only support for sync on iCloud cal with your iCal desktop app for the time being this is what I see on my Mac OS but I ma not sure that I am right