Thread: Best game for Amazon Kindle Fire

Best game for Amazon Kindle Fire

Which are the best games available for Kindle Fire. I had just bought this and looking for some amazing games. I am not able to find this. I want some advice on installing games on it. Is there anyone who can help me to find good games. I want those who are light and does not freeze the tablet or draw out battery. I hope there are some good games available for the same.

There are many games available that you can go for. I am going to provide the list of some popular games which are good for time killing. They are Angry Birds, Cut The Rope, Doodle Jump, Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips, Pinball Deluxe Premium, My Paper Plane 2 (3D), PAC-MAN, Fieldrunners HD, Plants vs. Zombies, etc. This are some of the best games you can go for Kindle Fire.

There are many games. But if you need the best one then go for Airport Mania 2. This is amazing time management game where you will have to manage a airport. It has different theme and it is a really long game. There is one free game that I constantly play. It is Air Patriots. This game is really amazing. It is light and very addictive. One more you can test is Contre Jour.