Thread: Compatible Cards with Nintendo 3DS 3.0.0-5

Compatible Cards with Nintendo 3DS 3.0.0-5

hello everyone anyone have any idea about Compatible Cards for Nintendo 3DS 3.0.0-5? actually this is new update release by Nintendo for the 3ds console. so there are lots of flash card are blocked. so anyone have any idea about the Compatible Cards with new updated 3DS? please if anyone found anyting about this than please provide me.

Re: Compatible Cards with Nintendo 3DS 3.0.0-5

After the last update of the Nintendo 3DS 3.0.0-5, we have information on the flashcards that are working with the new update. So far the only card that is not supported is the EZFlash Vi, which as always the last to get the patches, in addition to the R4 SDHC Dual Core that is more oriented to models such as Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite, but the new version tagged as "new" if it is. The EZFlash Team sure soon will get the patch which fixes the update, but no better time to update the console if you have this card.

Here are some cards which are Compatible with Nintendo 3DS 3.0.0-5:
    • DSTWO
    • DSONEi Mini
    • ZERO M3i
    • AceKard 2i
    • R4i GOLD PLUS
    • R4i SDHC RTS Lite
    • R4 SDHC Dual Core (NEW)

Cards which are Not Compatible with Nintendo 3DS 3.0.0-5:
    • DSTTi
    • EZ-Flash Vi
    • Gei
    • R4i Dual Core
    • R4i Infinity

Currently I have an R4i Max and have never had any problems with it and it works perfectly but I'm looking for something more and DSTWO had thought also that a friend has recommended me. What I seek is a card that is more compatible and stable as possible, which is more powerful (better processor, if that's possible) than I have now and do not know.

I have a 3DS for R4i-Gold (n3ds/ndsi xl / NDSi / NDSL / NDS), my friend made the update (3.0.0-5E) of its Nintendo R4 DS with his 3ds console and since nothing works! card reads "An error has occurred. pressed the power button to turn off the console, then follow the instructions in the way of jobs," I installed R4i SDHC 3DS 1.50b: 3DS 3.0.0 -5 Compatible but its tells me the same thing!

I bought The R4i SDHC dual core card last Friday and I ask if I could upgrade to the new version and said "if i not currently any version that prevents playing cards, but update the firmware of card" because It was good and upgrade to the 2 and I played well, that will be what you get ati but I can play perfectly with this version.

iSmart Premium. R4i Dual Core and R4i RTS labeled "NEW" few days ago on the official site reported that their cartridges are compatible with the Nintendo 3DS firmware 3.0.0-5 but still have not released any firmware.

As soon as more information will emerge on the subject will be try to provide here with all the flash cards compatible and in addition to required update for the cartridges that do not work.