Thread: Bookmarks didn’t sync by iphone,

Bookmarks didn’t sync by iphone,

Hello friends, I have Apple iPhone. I am using this phone from long time, I am using safari browser in my iPhone. But I found an error, in safari browser, bookmarks were not sync in iPhone It’s terrible; I can’t understand what I want to do? Any suggestion friends and I really needed bookmarks but it won’t works in my Iphone.

Re: Bookmarks didn’t sync by iphone,

Hi, I would like to tell you right solution but you didn’t specify your problem properly, first tell me where you try to sync, from computer to iphone or iphone to computer? Also from which operating system mac or windows xp, I think it didn’t sync from iphone to computer. First you have to specify all these things after that I will tell to exact solution. This will help you. So reply me with specification.

I will suggest you to you have to clear safari’s cache, temporary files, and history. After that you have to run safari and then click on home button until safari become quits. Then go to return on home page and try to sync it. Then check your bookmark its working or not. I think it will work if want any information related this topic you can ask me.

Thank you for your suggestions but it’s not working. Any other suggestions for solve this problem. I am expecting more solutions from you guys.

I will suggest you to you can concern with Apple support care. They can help you to sync bookmarks in iphone . Give me feedback of whatever you get result from Apple support care.

Thank you so much to all of you who give me right suggestions really it will very helpful to me. I will definitely follow your instructions. I will share my result with all of you.