Thread: One earphone is louder than other one in iPhone 4S

One earphone is louder than other one in iPhone 4S

This si my brand new phone just a week older and when I was listing to the some on the phone I realize that One earphone is louder than other one . so I tested this with all the app as songs on the iPhone and I can confirm that it in fact true that earphone is louder than other , that the same was with my friends hand free when connected to my phone I don’t know whether this is my phone or those headset but that really annoying is there anyone here can confirm this is true or not I would be really appreciate any solution to this thanks

Re: One earphone is louder than other one in iPhone 4S

I've tested my apple earphones with the remote and mic with my iPhone and with pc and have listened to every earbud in both ears however in spite of what song is I am enjoying the left earbud is usually noticeably quieter than the opposite. I've tried occurring the support page where you'll enter your serial number however i can not realize it one the earphone box this is often my second pair What am i should do?

I've an iPhone 4S. that's just a handful of months old . Recently it looks on ear bud from the headset provided is quieter than the opposite. I've never dropped or otherwise mangled the headset Is there a fix that Apple will give or should I get an improved set of headphones...?

Thanks!

Clean the screw on filters in heat waters no soap, no alcohol. Wax buildup stops the sound. currently if that did not facilitate I even have a similar issue if it persists even once cleaning. Contact Apple

Hardly used mine and also the bud with the management set on is clearly additional quiet than the opposite I will hardly hear the sound in any respect whereas the opposite is ok. Any clues?

You might need to make sure that everything is connecting. If the headphones or audio ports are broken or malformed, the affiliation may not be fully created with the left or right channel. Also, if there are any crossed wires or short circuits within the headphone wires, the signal are considerably weakened. My last plan would be the balance on the pc, however that should not have an effect on the iPhone. Anyway, typically after you try and alter the quantity terribly quickly whereas the processor is extremely busy, the computer's audio balance can drift to the left or right. You’ll reset it in System Preferences or download Balanced, a daemon that may check periodically to examine if your balance is off center and reset it

There's no wires problem , or loose or something like that. It's simply the music is usually panned additional to the correct than the left. I suppose i will simply get some new ones from Apple. Thanks.

Don't know of any settings on the iPhone which will do whether or not R or L gets additional volume. If the iPhone is 'nearly new' such as you described it should have some warranty left on it. Simply click this put your serial number in.

for some songs, its hardly noticeable, except for others its a special story. If I switch the left bud to the correct ear, and vice versa, it’s terribly apparent thus eliminates the likelihood that my hearing is lop sided has anyone else experienced this? must I contact Apple?

Test them on another device like your pc IF they still have a similar issue you'll have them replaced if they are in warranty by mail or direct personally at an Apple Store. That is the only thing that I can suggest you

Plug another set of headphones in and if they're alright, then move to Apple and replace the headphones. If they need a similar downside then move to Apple and replace the iPhone. If you do not have another set then just go to Apple.

That looks to be a typical issue with apple branded headphones. strive plugging in alternative headphones, has invariably worked on behalf of me and you'll take a look at those headphones by attempting them in your mac, and sliding the output balance from left to right, if it is the buds, then you may grasp from if the all left output is considerably louder than the okay output. i might imagine its simply the earbuds.