Thread: How to sideload an app in kindle Fire

How to sideload an app in kindle Fire

I have recently purchased the kindle fire and I was searching for the Lookout app from the amazon app store but the problem is that it is not available yet. I am searching for this as I have used this app with the Droid X that I was using earlier and I can say that this is a very good app. This is the best as compared to any of the other similar apps. Please tell me that how can I get and download it from market. I have read something about the sideload by which I can do this but I am not clear with that. Can you please help me to understand that as well.

Re: How to sideload an app in kindle Fire

yes, there is availability of the sideload which you can use to install some non-amazone apps in your kindle Fire.This is very easy, just install the sideload and you will automatically get to know that how you can use that as it is having very simple interface.

Re: How to sideload an app in kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by dkbose View Post
    yes, there is availability of the sideload which you can use to install some non-amazone apps in your kindle Fire.This is very easy, just install the sideload and you will automatically get to know that how you can use that as it is having very simple interface.
    Thank you so much for you reply. I am going to try this tomorrow and will post back if I get any problem with that. Thank you again.