Thread: Improvement in the Kindle Fire next update "6.3"

Improvement in the Kindle Fire next update "6.3"

I am just wondering that what can be the improvement in the next update of the Kindle Fire. I liked the kindle fire but I will be happy to see some improvement in the touch screen of that. I don’t know that if this is adjustable or not. Please post your suggestions about the next update of this that what do you think should be improved.

Re: Improvement in the Kindle Fire next update "6.3"

I was searching for the same and found that the 6.21 update breaks root and because of that, you will be able to edit the items within your carousel. In my case, I have rooted that just to have the Android App Store installed. But I would like to tell you that changing the things from the root can also cause problem for you if you did it in wrong way. I hope that someone will reply with some additional information about this which will be easy to understand.

I did the update in my kindle fire and found that after the update, storage remains on this was of 1.17gb(231 Mb). This is very bad as this means that I will not be able to install more applications to this. This is very stupid thing done by the amazon. I think that I need to search some rooting method to fix this problem.

Amazon has released a new update to the software. With the new update open applications appear when they are in a carousel on the home page. Applications can now be left with a press of the carousel and extended an invitation for a poke. Apps removed from the carousel, however can be Recovered when reappears. For adventurous, rooting is restricted in the latest update and this become possible with the use of a pre-root kit.

Amazon plans to improve the device software, which will strengthen its touch navigation to give users the ability to change the recent activities of navigation. The most surprising observation of tests in which the fire is that everything on the screen is too small, leading to frequent valve failures and accidental activation.

Amazon has made available the 6.2 update for the Kindle fire today through its site. Although no specific changes are given, users who have already downloaded and applied the update have been reporting more sensitive buttons and everyone around the user interface smoother. Oh yeah, and if you're rooted, updating, in fact, eliminate the root of the device, but just as easily retrieve it with the SuperOneClick method you used to root the first time. You can check on their official for instructions on how to apply the update and let us know if you notice any other changes.

There will be a lot of Improvement with the update "6.3" as this there are still some glitches with the Kindle Fire. So these glitches will be resolved with the next update "6.3". This is what we can expect.

Hello
    First time on this forum . Anyone have an idea just how soon this 6.3 update may be coming??

Thanks

Tom

So far no announcement from the developer regarding the update but as there will be any update regarding release date I will get back to you.

Thank you
    Hopefully better google search response is on the way