Thread: Very slow browser in Kindle Fire

Very slow browser in Kindle Fire

HI, I am have this PDF reader by means of which i used to read PDF files, but still along with that as it has ability to surf internet as well, and that’s what the thing which is quite annoying. I don’t know guys whether you have noticed this thing or not but still whenever we browse any content it just use to take quite longer time. Anyways please let me know if there could be any way to increase the speed of the device.

Re: Very slow browser in Kindle Fire

I would say it might be because of the browser that you are using, thus i think you should try to make use of another browser rather than the stock. Though i am not having the same device but still the one that I have also have the android OS installed and in which i have downloaded dolphin browser and i am having very good performance with the device. anyways do what i have done and then see whether you are getting the same performance or not. And if not then i would like to recommend you that you should try to mentioned the exact problem over here so that i could assist you better.

See I have some tricks through which you can simply improve the performance of the browser.

• Enable plug-ins: off

• Accelerate page loading: Unchecked

• Desktop or mobile view: Mobile

I think you should try to reinstall the firmware in your device and then see whether you are getting the same speed or not.

HI, I am have this PDF reader by means of which i used to read PDF files, but still along with that as it has ability to surf internet as well, and that’s what the thing which is quite annoying. I don’t know guys whether you have noticed this thing or not but still whenever we browse any content it just use to take quite longer time. Anyways please let me know if there could be any way to increase the speed of the device.
    I think it might be possible as there could be some problem with your device only and not with the browser that you are using. Still are you sure that you have proper internet connection through which you are accessing the websites. And if suppose the internet connection is slow then obviously those website will open slower than other connection for sure.