Thread: Want to replace the screen of Sony VAIO VPC-Z116gxs

Want to replace the screen of Sony VAIO VPC-Z116gxs

As I’m using the Sony VAIO VPC-Z11 laptop and from past few days that what I’m seeing is that the screen of the laptop is not functioning well and due to this there is a blurred or torn images are seen on the screen. So for thius I would like to replace the screen, but want to know from where can I get the perfect similar screen as I’m using it now in the laptop.

So do anyone have the idea regarding this, and if yes then please let it share the same with me.

re: Want to replace the screen of Sony VAIO VPC-Z116gxs

As you are using the Sony VAIO VPC-Z11 laptop for your use and got your screen damaged then if I’m not wrong then you should try replacing with the weblcd screen as the screen is just similar to the screen you are using right now in the laptop. so you can get the screen replaced with the weblcd screen.

If your laptop come within the warranty period then you should try contacting to the support care of the sony as they will try to help you out replacing with the new screen. Because if you try to replace the screen from any other place then first thing it will void your warranty and other thing is that you have to pay heavy charges for the screen replacement instead of that you should try to doing from the sony guys itself.

If your laptop come within the warranty period then you should try contacting to the support care of the sony as they will try to help you out replacing with the new screen. Because if you try to replace the screen from any other place then first thing it will void your warranty and other thing is that you have to pay heavy charges for the screen replacement instead of that you should try to doing from the sony guys itself.
    As for this I had contacted earlier to the sony support care and seeing to my issue they replied that they will not replace the screen as it is damaged physically and purposely. So for they will not replace the screen of it. so I tried searching myself and found out in one of the site about the screen and its price. The screen size was the same as it is in my laptop and other thing id that the screen which is fitted is the weblcd and is the same kind of the screen available but the screen comes with the $275 and when searched in other sites I find the screen price something around $400 - $600. So I doubt that whether the screen which I’m thinking of buying is of good quality or not.

I think the screen which you are looking of with the price tag of $250 does not seems of good quality. As I replaced the same screen with the $530 cost. So how can it be possible that the screen price goes drastically down within the months. I think you should try checking with the other sites about the price.

Why do you want to take risk by replacing the screen from unauthorized person. My suggestion to you is that it is better you should try replacing the screen from the genuine guys like the sony itself. As they have said that they will not replace the screen as it is purposely broken. But I assume that they didn’t said they wont replace the screen by paying it extra.

So my suggestion to you is that it is better you should try replacing the screen with them instead of any other guys.

I had an very bad experience regarding the screen. The screen of my laptop had damaged same as it did happen with you. So I contacted to the sony technicians but they told me that they will not replace the screen since the warranty period had been completed. So I purchased the screen from one of the web store and got it replaced. The screen worked well for two to three months but after which the screen of the laptop started giving me the issue and is now in the same position as it was with the earlier and finally I replaced the screen from the Sony guys and is working well.

I don’t agree with you, why cannot the screen purchased from outside do not work well. I bought the original screen for the laptop and got it replaced with the old one and it has been six months the screen is working fine without any issue. so I don’t think so buying the screen from outside doesn’t have good quality.