Thread: Ice Cream Sandwich or Honeycomb on Kindle Fire

Ice Cream Sandwich or Honeycomb on Kindle Fire

I want to buy this kindle fire ebookreader but after reading few things about this ebookreaderi don't like to do that. The Kindle Fire is a tablet computer version of Amazon.com's Kindle e-book reader. We know that it very well but i have different query. It s running a customized Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. how long should it take to run ANdroid based Ice Cream Sandwich or Honeycomb based Mobile OS. Is there any major changes happen on previous kindle fire tablet?? I need something intresting on it?? Can anyone write few things about this issue? Thanks for such useful word.

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich or Honeycomb on Kindle Fire

As per the few articles states abotu this kindle fire ebook reader that there must be few weeks long for such implementations. Yes, it currently running with the Android OS 2.3 customized OS, 1 GHz dual core CPU and 512 MB RAM. SUch type of configuration can be sometimes makes problem with the ICS or honeycomb OS. Hence definately next kindle fire ebook reader comes with either Honeycomb or with the ICS OS. You need to wait some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    As per the few articles states abotu this kindle fire ebook reader that there must be few weeks long for such implementations. Yes, it currently running with the Android OS 2.3 customized OS, 1 GHz dual core CPU and 512 MB RAM. SUch type of configuration can be sometimes makes problem with the ICS or honeycomb OS. Hence definately next kindle fire ebook reader comes with either Honeycomb or with the ICS OS. You need to wait some time.
    The tablet made by Amazon is definitely a great product. I hear that the Ice Cream Sandwich is being now available on this ebook reader . hence i would be just recommend to you for try to perform downloading and installtion of the ICS on your ebook reader if you already buy it. This might be works to get best ICS on your ebook reader .

I don't think that there is any such possibility on this ebook reader but i still recommend to you for just try to perform this OS installation task on kindle fire. you definable got result. It would be possible that the output comes up in the positive manner. I didn't found any person that use ICS or honeycomb on it, still there is not any articles clearly mention that it doesn't work at all. Hence there is some kind of chances on this ebook reader .

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I don't think that there is any such possibility on this ebook reader but i still recommend to you for just try to perform this OS installation task on kindle fire. you definable got result. It would be possible that the output comes up in the positive manner. I didn't found any person that use ICS or honeycomb on it, still there is not any articles clearly mention that it doesn't work at all. Hence there is some kind of chances on this ebook reader .
    Yes, i agree with you. Definatley you need to just try this thing on your knidle fire. Try to downlaod amd extract the setup files of this honeycomb or the ICS mobile OS. Then connect your ebook reader to this laptop and perform installtion task on ebook reader . It would be happem positively and you got such OS on kindle fire. Before doing this complicated process, catch official site expert advice. also get backup of the mobile phone setting that already present. here use CyanogenMod 7 for this backup task. Its well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    Yes, i agree with you. Definatley you need to just try this thing on your knidle fire. Try to downlaod amd extract the setup files of this honeycomb or the ICS mobile OS. Then connect your ebook reader to this laptop and perform installtion task on ebook reader . It would be happem positively and you got such OS on kindle fire. Before doing this complicated process, catch official site expert advice. also get backup of the mobile phone setting that already present. here use CyanogenMod 7 for this backup task. Its well for you.
    Thanks for such a brillent solutions over my complex issue. I hope that this backup using CyanogenMod 7 software works to avoid any future problem. I know that it is based on Android 2.3 and definately it helps to perform backup process on it.