Thread: Where can I order unlocked blackberry bold 9790

Where can I order unlocked blackberry bold 9790

HI, i am using T-mobile carrier from quite longer time and when i seen this phone i was quite amazed to have it. I don’t whether i could get this phone from the T-mobile or not, but still i am wanting the SIM free/unlocked phone so that I can use it with almost all other carrier. Thus, please let me know from where can i purchase this phone?

Re: Where can I order unlocked blackberry bold 9790

See you can simply buy the phone from any retailer near to your place. Because they used to sell such unlocked phones only rather than locked. But if you really wanted to used the T-mobile only with the phone then according to me you should also contact the T-mobile as well for further information regarding the phone.

But still I would also recommend to have unlocked phone only rather than SIM locked because i have heard that T-mobile is just a crap, and there are lots of problem with this model number.

HI, i am using T-mobile carrier from quite longer time and when i seen this phone i was quite amazed to have it. I don’t whether i could get this phone from the T-mobile or not, but still i am wanting the SIM free/unlocked phone so that I can use it with almost all other carrier. Thus, please let me know from where can i purchase this phone?
    if you would like to obtain a blackberry bold 9790 with no logo on the bottom along with sometimes no carrier splash screens, you should go to Virgin Mobile or Bell as they must be selling such phones as far as i know..!

but still i am not sure but i have heard that Telus may have changed and now they used to made the phones that do not comprises logo at the splash screen…i am not too sure. The last 9300 i got from Koodo (Telus owned) have no logos but do have the Koodo splash screens, but for me that doesn’t matter actually.

if you would like to obtain a blackberry bold 9790 with no logo on the bottom along with sometimes no carrier splash screens, you should go to Virgin Mobile or Bell as they must be selling such phones as far as i know..!

but still i am not sure but i have heard that Telus may have changed and now they used to made the phones that do not comprises logo at the splash screen…i am not too sure. The last 9300 i got from Koodo (Telus owned) have no logos but do have the Koodo splash screens, but for me that doesn’t matter actually.
    Thanks for the suggestion but still i am not even sure whether Telus will give this mobile to my region or not, because i have heard that those mobile are region specific as well.

According to me, unless and until Wind or Mobilicity sell unbranded blackberry bold 9790's, sorry as you are out of luck because they are the only ones that will work on 3G with TMO.

Though i have the same opinion but still have you ever visited their official website for the same? because i don’t know whether they sells such product or not but still visiting their website will let you know everything. In fact if possible you should try to contact them through the telephony, because you’ll get the proper response from there.