Thread: Where can i have case for blackberry Bold 9790

Where can i have case for blackberry Bold 9790

Hi, i have recently purchased this phone and I loved it very much. previously i was having the older bold 9900 and i get many scratches on the whole body thus i don’t want to repeat the same thing thus want to have a good case for the phone. Thus as the title implies i want to have the same for the phone, is there anybody over here having same phone…please let me know from where can i get the case for the phone? Any suggestion will surely esteemed.

Re: Where can i have case for blackberry Bold 9790

Will you please let me know which kind of case you are about to have? I mean to say you want hard cases or some pouch kind of cases or whatever available?

Are you aware about the TPU Case for BlackBerry Bold 9790, i came across a site showing such kind of cases for the phone. but still as far as my personal recommendation is concerned you should wait till some products get released for the phone. because it seems like the phone is newer yet and thus not all the products are available for the device.

But still the one that i have mentioned is quite good to have see if you get any. With this product you can have The clear transparent and rhombic design which could deliver your phone a new look and Slip your cell phone in to add a splash of color. I am not having the same phone but i have the same kind of case for bold 9780 and by means of this case it offers effortless access to all functions devoid of eliminating the case.

Will you please let me know which kind of case you are about to have? I mean to say you want hard cases or some pouch kind of cases or whatever available?
    Hey thanks for the suggestion but still can you please mentioned some Image of those cases so that i could understand it better. Because the thing is like this is quite disappointing that there are no good cases for this phone yet. as i have found very hard.

well, the surest thing that i could suggest you over here is like surely the cases are available for the device as when i was searching about the same i came across this video in which they have very well mentioned the case for the device.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but still can you please mentioned some Image of those cases so that i could understand it better. Because the thing is like this is quite disappointing that there are no good cases for this phone yet. as i have found very hard.

I think you haven’t searched it very well, because see when i was searching about the same i came to know about this PDA Skins Horizontal Organizer/case for BlackBerry Bold 9790. See i have mentioned the IMAGE as well below so that you can have better idea about the same.

Features:

• Pouches and window for most daily requirements.

• Removable money insert.

• Front pouch for your Smartphone.

• Carrying band and bag-strap handles.

I am not sure about the price but i have heard that the case will cost you around, 20$ USD…but it would be better if you simply make out the price from the internet.

Hey are you are aware about the ZAGG's “invisibleSHIELD” , rather than having case for the device i would like to recommend you that you should get this for the device.

I am not sure whether this is available for your device or not but still you should try to visit the here for further information.

Have you ever contacted the service center for the same? see though i am having phone from the Nokia but i used to buy all such accessories from the service center itself just because I believe as that could be the only source from where we could get original accessory for the phone. thus if you haven’t then according to me you should try to contact them and ask whether those accessories are available or not. In fact i am sure as it will available because when the phone releases they also releases such accessories for the phone.