Thread: iPhone 4S showing SMS Inbox Full

iPhone 4S showing SMS Inbox Full

Apparently I can send SMS messages, but I can't receive any. It keeps telling me that my SMS inbox is full, but I've deleted a whole bunch of text messages already. Does anyone else have this problem when they activated their iPhone 4S? Also, when I click on my voicemail button, it dials straight to voicemail instead of showing me my messages.

Re: iPhone 4S showing SMS Inbox Full

I don’t understand what problem is but on the I am having the iOS 5 GM edition and have no issue sending texts however I haven't established any, in the beginning I consideration people weren't reply however at the moment I be familiar with that I'm not getting them. When I reboot the handset I get all the texts with notice but then nothing once more till I restart. I've also did a network reset. I thought this was fixed a couple of betas ago.

Thats weird, perhaps its a bad install. Install ios 5 gm once more see if that repair it .Try turning off iMessage until Apple fully releases iOS5 updates

When I in the beginning updated to iOS5, when sending a text, it gave me an "SMS Inbox Full. Please delete SMS messages...". I've restored a few times, deleted heaps of texts, and still having the difficulty. iPhone four on AT&T. Any suggestions? I've looked everywhere and cannot figure something out.

I had constant issue. I had conversations store back of 2010 . that i dont wish to delete as it lots of sms. The sms inbox limit as very gone down on iOS 5. Once I deleted some messages it worked fine. I typically loathe to delete my messages as a result of I feel that i'll got to visit some afterward. i suppose i am going to got to begin copying necessary conversations and saving them elsewhere.

Installed the GM last night, and that i will use iMessage with different iOS 5users, however i am unable to receive texts unless i restart and then as soon as i reply i get the "SMS Mailbox is Full" message, though i do know it isn't. I gather i am going to got to reinstall iOS 5 once more. the other ideas?

Were you ever jailbroken? after you put in iOS5 did you are doing setup as a brand new device or restore from a backup? just try restoring as new, see if that clears out the difficulty. If so, your backup has one thing weird with it yes, that is the technologically savvy term for it and you will simply got to re-setup your device

i am having constant issue too...i simply upgraded to iOS5 and currently I even have that issue...if i delete some texts, then i generally get a bunch of texts, like 23, from throughout the day. i actually would like this resolved by the manner had to reset my voice mail preferences and currently I will access my voice mail once more

has anyone found a fix for the sms inbox full issue and text in box full? I just did the hard reset hold the on /off button and home button. hold it for ten seconds. i don't have this drawback on my 4S now !

Is anyone else receive this message? I even have a decent eight gbs of free area on my iPhone, why is there a limit? I goggled and that i believe there's a seventy 5000 limit. i suppose I hit that. i do not actually need to delete something, is there any way around this?