Thread: java support in BlackBerry Bold 9790

java support in BlackBerry Bold 9790

Anyone have any idea that java support in BlackBerry Bold 9790 or not? i think it doesnt support because its giving some problem in my friends BB, while he is browsing in his BB. one of my other friend also complaining about the same. he is getting some java error. so i think java may be not support Bold 9790 mobile. what you guys say about this? i am wrong or this is true?

Re: java support in BlackBerry Bold 9790

i think your friend uses an alternative to the native browser as this does not support it, opera, bolt are good options. open the browser, press the menu / options and there you browser options, and must be labeled all the JAVA options. Get in the Friend native browser in general properties select compatibility with java script saves the settings and go.

I also had this java errors. Have long thought that comes from the apps on it like crazy and going deleted. The error came back again after a few days. Now I have done a firmware update on the BB and have since about a week, no more problems with it. Despite many apps. i dont know is there any firmware available for Bold 9790 or not, but this will surly help to solve this error.

here have some questions: The API J2ME (Mobile Edition) it is included in all Blackberry type devices? Depending on the model blackberry, the included version of J2ME can be different? What is the version that we should expect from today's J2ME in a recent blackberry? The development of a J2ME application for Blackberry which uses graphics support for the presentation? anyone have any answer for this java stuff in BB?

Here are the answer of your question simultaneously. FYI this is not an overlay but pure J2ME BB. it is full of JAVA but we must take the first remark into account. it depends on the version of the OS. depending on the OS version but the 4.7 is the most common and most democratized. BB is a wrapper. i hope you find your answer in this.

Here i have the answer of your this question: "it provides a J2ME support layer to interact with physical servers?" yes. In the given J2ME is Java, Blackberry and the framework offers you ways to communicate with servers on the net. You can open a socket and do something with the old, or through the Connector class which enables you to retrieve data. I did a little tutorial on website if you would like to know how to retrieve a page HTTP (or other!).

how much i know about java support in Bold 9790, i must say that yes, Bold 9790 supports java, but the application must be installed from BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

Of course that supports Java. Blackberry applications are developed with Java even it has its own API and its own IDE or if you prefer you can download a plugin for Eclipse to use this as an IDE.

all blackberry work with the Java platform and therefore obtain some files, jad (Java Application Development.) Java already installed on every OS, there is no way to "update" the java, but the latest and greatest version of Java for each BB is already included in the latest OS available beyond that team. must enter browser options and enabled to run any script or java application.

My bb 8100 apparently does not have the java and many times an hour to change the name or likeness hangs BlackBerry Messenger.