Thread: Sony Vaio Vpcz 11 restarts and shutdown randomly

Sony Vaio Vpcz 11 restarts and shutdown randomly

I am using Sony Vaio Vpcz11 laptop and I have windows 7 operating system in my laptop and from last some days I am facing problem with my laptop. whenever I switch to Stamina mode in my laptop after that it redstarts randomly and sometimes it shutdown automatically. Please tell me what should I do solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

re: Sony Vaio Vpcz 11 restarts and shutdown randomly

If you have made restore point in your Sony Vaio Vpcz11 laptop then I will suggest that you should first perform the system restore in your laptop and then you have to check whether you are facing problem with the stamina mode in your laptop or not. Many times doing system restore can resolve this type of problems.

Is this problem has started after installing any particular software in your Sony Vaio Vpcz11 laptop? if this problem has started after installing any specific software in your laptop then you have to first open the control panel and then you have to uninstall that software from your laptop. Now after uninstalling that software from your Sony Vaio Vpcz11 laptop you have to restart the laptop and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem after that also then I think something else is causing this problem.

Try above solution and then let me know what the result is.

As far as I know when you switch between Stamina mode and Speed mode at that time basically laptop switch between the internal and external graphic chip and sometimes because of the graphic drivers issue this type of problem occurs. I think you should first try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your laptop and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

In my Sony Vaio same problem was occurred and then I have first thought that problem is related to the operating system but after that I came to know that this problem was occurred because of the graphic drivers in my laptop. after that have uninstalled the graphic drivers from my laptop and then I have installed the drivers again in my laptop and after reinstalling the drivers in my laptop problem get solved.

You should also reinstall the graphic drivers in your laptop and then your problem will get solved.

Doing system restore Sony Vaio Vpcz11 laptop does not help me to fix this problem and after that I have reinstalled the graphic drivers in my laptop and after reinstalling the graphic drivers in my laptop also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. If any one have solution then let me know. Thank you in advance.

You have mentioned that reinstalling the graphic drivers in your Sony Vaio Vpcz11 laptop dos not help you to solve this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should download the latest Graphics Drivers from the internet and then install that drivers in your laptop and after installing the latest drivers in your laptop.

You have to make sure that while installing drivers in your laptop sped mode is selected. I think trying this solution problem will get resolved.

To download the latest drivers fro your Sony Vaio Vpcz11 laptop you have to visit the sony official website and then you have to download the latest drivers from there and then install in your Sony Vaio Vpcz11 laptop. if after that also same problem occurs then you should visit the Sony service center and then tell them about restarting problem and then they will give you proper solution and then your problem will get solved.

Re: Sony Vaio Vpcz 11 restarts and shutdown randomly

Thank you for helping me updating the graphic drivers in my laptop helped me to solve this issue. After referring your solution I have update the graphic drivers with speed mode enabled and then my problem get solved. Now all the things are working properly in my Sony Vaio Vpcz11 laptop.