Thread: How can say that application and features of Nokia Lumia 800 which are used by Wi-Fi are used the internet

How can say that application and features of Nokia Lumia 800 which are used by Wi-Fi are used the internet

Hello friends I have new Nokia Lumia 800 windows phone. To see its features I download lot of data through internet such as chat box, photo editor etc. there is restricted downloading limitation is 250 MB for my phone. At home I have WI-Fi connectivity. But at the right side there is symbol of 3G, I didn’t understand when I connected with WI-Fi and I will download from internet but I don’t know 3G is at which basis impact in my MB uses? Also I want to see my consumed data which I was used?

Re: How can say that application and features of Nokia Lumia 800 which are used by Wi-Fi are used the internet

Hi, I don’t think so there is any impact on your MB uses of 3G when WI-Fi is available. And how can application decide to go with WI-Fi or 3G. It may be prefer with WI-Fi. At one time can go with 3G mode at the time of standby mode, then it will choose 3G rather than WI-Fi. But other time I think it will go for WI-Fi connectivity.

Re: How can say that application and features of Nokia Lumia 800 which are used by Wi-Fi are used the internet

Hey I like your solution but I want to ask one query, if I connect my phone to my computer with USB power. That times power which will consume, Can these MB will be counted? And which will be choosing 3G or Wi-Fi.

As per my suggestion there is simple way to connect only Wi-Fi and you can also disable it when you have no use it. You have to go in Settings you will get mobile network select Data connection. In the matter of you want to see your consumed data which you were used? I think there nothing any function which shows your data consumed. But I will try to find out any application like this which is use to show data consumed. So if you have any doubts you can ask me, I will clear it.

As per my knowledge there is one application which use for calculate data uses which you consumed. There an application called Hello Proximus. From this application at any time you can know your internet data uses, also you can block internet from your mobile phone. It’s really amazing you have to try it. For more information you can reply me.

Oh! It’s nice, thank you for you for suggest me this application, this application will be helpful to me and also for those who wants to know there data uses. I have no idea to install this application. Please guide me. I am waiting for your reply.

I will tell you to how to install this application, on new phones is not automatically configured for mobile internet WAP, Email, MMS for these you have to is not configured. Then you have to receive and save setting. After that you can start your internet, from there you can download Hello Proximus application. And its installation process is very easy, you will easily understand it. Any other queries?

OK thanks a lot for yours kindly help. I will definitely follow yours instruction. I hope this application will surely do my work. Please try to find out any other solutions. I will be waited for your suggestion.