Thread: Sony VAIO Z570 battery constantly drains.

Sony VAIO Z570 battery constantly drains.

I want to know that as I’m making use of the Sony VAIO Z570 and there are constant drains and I’m noticing that it drains out quickly . it loses 16% of its charge when i make a check in exactly 3 days. it was 100% charged and i didn't made use of it at all. i suppose this is an excessive battery drainage. what are the problems regarding it. can you suggest some methods to solve it.

Re: Sony VAIO Z570 battery constantly drains.

i think there should not be excessive drain as yo didn't turned on the laptop. but if you just continuously turned on and then with out purpose switched off, there are cases were you think that its problem occurring in your laptop but, i can say that turning on several times does consume power.

if you dint turned on the laptop and you are with this result, i can say that there could be battery problems relating with it. and the option for you is to just have a replacement of the battery. or you can have a check of your batteries by just making a initial note of the charging and then removing and inserting again the next day. if yu find a excessive decrease in the charge, then its definitely relating with its battery.

you just need to see the series of the battery and then you can have a buy on a online store. if your battery is not in a condition. there is no need of buying it from Sony care and can be purchased online.

i am of the similar issue and my laptop shuts down due to lack of enough charge. i kept it for 5 hours of charging and it just supports for 1 hour. in thsi case I have to keep the laptop plugged with the charger to have uninterrupted power supply. i also wanted the reason for this.

there are several reasons for which you could get battery problems and battery power leaks. one of the reasons which causes such type of problem is by overcharging of the battery , working the laptop on AC mode continuously . it could be also by connecting the laptop with then adapter and this could damage the laptop in turn. there could be less backup of battery due to this reasons.

there could be problems associated with Battery Power Adapter and this generally occurs if a certain IC goes corrupt, and this could be the other reason that your battery is not getting charged . i could provide some tips for saving the battery . try it and than make note of the battery and do reply. keep your screen brightness low to a level where it is good enough to read texts. then open the power saving option and answer it positively.

i am of the same problem. it was 60 % i switched off my laptop and was just 20 % after 10 hours. i don't have a possible reason for this. i tried with the power saving option and there are no problems with the battery. also i checked the AC adapter. i will better have are place of my laptop as it does not work when needed. is it possible for a replacement. i purchased it 2 months ago, or i will simply take it to the sony store and demand for the solution.