Thread: Network setup for nokia lumia 800

Network setup for nokia lumia 800

i am with the recent lumia 800 smartphone, and it has got all the advanced features of android phone. i need to know Network setup for lumia 800 , i don't have an idea about that. can you help me in this issue.

re: Network setup for nokia lumia 800

the first answer i can give is that your phone requires to have the latest 7740 update. have a deletion of any manually added APN settings and then restart the phone. in addition to this here has been a "Network Setup" app which is available in market place in the recent days.

there is similar problem regarding the topic. at the time of running the Network Setup app I receive a message "There is a problem with the system. Please update your phone software.". i tried bu going in the Settings in the System and then to the phone update and it says "no updates found". i don't have any idea about that . can anyone help me in this issue.

you can contact your nokia service center for further updates. Your phone requires to have the latest Nokia update for it to work. i had problems installing that . i think pasting zune to nokia music will work in my case.

after completion of update to firmware I ran the Network Setup app and the page showed the animated dots for a some time and then displayed my sim's operator . I quickly went to messaging and received an MMS after i successfully sent it.

Re: Network setup for nokia lumia 800

it came to my notice that in More Information section under Settings>>About>>the SIM ID is no longer shown and there was a gaining of 0.04GB (40MB) of available storage. however for my updates, I'm making use of Mac and the Windows Phone 7 Connector app . there was a similar problem as it was unable for me to recognize Connector app after the phone was updated and I restarted it . but however after a reboot of Mac it was working fine.