Thread: Unable to detect headphones with my nokia lumia 800

Unable to detect headphones with my nokia lumia 800

I have recently bought a new Nokia Lumia 800.and I am very happy with this windows mobile.i love to explore features and specifications. it’s a great windows mobile.but I have one issue with this mobile that it unable headphones to detect. it is very disturbing that I cannot use my headphones as I am music freak and I need headphones to listen music on the go. please get me out of this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to detect headphones with my nokia lumia 800

I think your headphone has impaired. you should change the audio output.check whether the headset are in working condition or not by detecting it to some other mobile.

I think u should check in to Nokia Priority Gallery to sort your problem. There are trained and skilled experts who will rectify ur problem practically and perfectly. They will replace ur mobile phone or repair it.And u will not have that tension to solve the problem on ur own.they will examine ur phone correctly.if u have taken ur mobile from Nokia Priority Gallery they will charge you free as you will have the warranty card or bill.

Call Nokia Customer service number to get proper information about installation problem .they will take care of your issue and will provide u the exact information and thus refrain u from the problem u have. here are some customer care nos. u should call Nokia Customer service no - +91 (80) 30303838.

Hey, thanks a lot for ur suggestion. I would give it to nokia priority care point for examine.there is no problem with my headset it detected when I connected it to other mobile.thanks again.

I am having the same problem with my Lumia 800. The headphones did work for some time but now are not detected any more.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by canecirpo View Post
    I am having the same problem with my Lumia 800. The headphones did work for some time but now are not detected any more.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks
    What is the make or model of the headphone that you are using? Have you tried connecting it in some other audio device and checked if sound is properly coming from it, if not then it surely is a headphone problem rather than the nokia mobile issue. It could be also that your headphone has impaired so you should change the audio output.

Hi thank you for the reply. I am using both Nokia provided headsets together with Lumia and Sony's. These headsets work normally with other apparatuses.

It is definitely not a problem of impaired headphones.

Hi thank you for the reply. I am using both Nokia provided headsets together with Lumia and Sony's. These headsets work normally with other apparatuses.

It is definitely not a problem of impaired headphones.
    If the same headphone is working with your sony phone then there are possibilities that there is something wrong with the audio jack of the Lumia itself, have you tried connecting some other headphone to your Lumia to check out if it is getting detected or not, if not then your audio jack of the phone is surely faulty and you will have to get it checked.