Thread: BlackBerry Bold 9790 does not recognise in windows 7

BlackBerry Bold 9790 does not recognise in windows 7

I am using BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone with my computer and I am facing while connecting my BlackBerry Bold 9790 with my computer which have windows 7 operating system. Now whenever I try to connect my BlackBerry Bold 9790 with my computer at that time it does not recognize my mobile phone. If I connect the mobile phone with my laptop having windows Vista at that time it works fine. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

re: BlackBerry Bold 9790 does not recognise in windows 7

You should first try to connect your BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone with your computer with help of the different USB cable because many times due to USB cable fault also this type of problem can take place and that is why I am suggesting you to try different USB port.

If you have tried to connect your BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone with different USB cable and after that also windows 7 does not recognize the device then I think you should remove the USB data cable from the USB port and then you have to plug the USB cable in different USB port and after connecting the USB cable with different USB port you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after connecting the BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone with different USB port in your computer windows 7 will recognize the device and you will not face the same problem again with your computer. If you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

I think you are facing this problem because windows is not able to find correct driver which is preventing the BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone to connect with your computer. You should first try to updater the drivers from the device manger and then check whether you’re your problem get solved after updating the drivers also or not.

If you want to update the drivers for your BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone from the device manager in your computer then you have to follow this steps.

• First right click on my computer.
    • Click on properties.
    • After that you have to open the device manger.
    • Now you have to right click on the blackberry which you will find other device.
    • Select the update driver’s option.
    • After that it will update the drivers automatically.

I think after trying above steps it will update the drivers successfully and then you have to restart the computer and then check whether your problem gets solved or not.

If your device is not listed in under USB devices or other devices then I think you need to reinstall the USB drivers in your computer. First uninstall USB drivers from your computer and then you have to reboot the computer and then you have to install the USB drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the drivers you have to try to connect the BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone with your computer gain and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I was having same problem with my blackberry 9700 and then I have tried to search the solution on internet and I come to know that I have to install the BlackBerry Desktop Software and after that I have download the BlackBerry Desktop Software from the internet and after downloading the BlackBerry Desktop Software I have installed it in my computer and then I have restart the computer. After restarting the computer when I connect the mobile phone with my PC at that time it has detect the device properly. I think you should also install BlackBerry Desktop Software in your PC and after installing the BlackBerry Desktop Software in your computer your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and check what the situation is.

If you want to download the BlackBerry Desktop Software then you can download it from the official site of the Blackberry or you can also get the BlackBerry Desktop Software by clicking on the download button which is given below

DOWNLOAD.

Connecting the BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone with different USB port on my computer does not help me to solve this problem and then I have also tried to update the drivers from the device manager and after trying that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by installing the desktop software and after installing the desktop software in my computer it has detected the BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone successfully. Now all the things in my device are working properly. In my device when I try to install any application at that time I get error. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Are you getting this problem while trying to install any particular application or you are getting this problem while installing every application. If problem occurs with any particular application then something wrong with that application and if you get problem with every application then problem is with the BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone.

You should take the backup of all the important data from your BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone and then you have to perform restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after doing that you have to try to install the application in your device and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.
    I think after resetting the BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone your problem will get solved.

I have reset the BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone and after resetting the BlackBerry Bold 9790 mobile phone when I tried to install application in my mobile phone at that time I didn’t get any error. Now all the things in my mobile phone are working properly. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.