Thread: battery of samsung galaxy player 5.0 drains fast when it is off

battery of samsung galaxy player 5.0 drains fast when it is off

my battery of Samsung galaxy player 5.0 draining more charge when it’s off rather than it’s on. Please suggest me any solution. Is it version problem is any one have same problem?

Re: battery of samsung galaxy player 5.0 drains fast when it is off

Check whether you have put your phone off or in sleep mode. And also check which firm version you have if your phone has is it 2.2 or 2.3.5 if it’s 2.2 then upgrade it into 2.3.5.

Mine is 2.3.5 version and never had this problem; I guess the problem might be with the version. Even I will suggest you to upgrade the version from 2.2 to 2.3.5. Also see whether your WIFI is disable because it happens several time the the Wifi remains on and it drains battery because I had experienced. And once I decided to keep Wifi disable and turned phone off after 6-7 hour I saw the battery was still full.

Yes, even I have found that the battery drains fast when Wifi is on. I have Samsung galaxy player 5.0 with 2.2 version Mine battery works properly. Exception while playing games but that’s problem in every android.

According to me you don’t need to upgrade from 2.2 to version 2.3.5. My player comes with version 2.2 Froyo and there is no such battery issue. And I don’t want to upgrade to any version my player is working fine.
    And also I have heard many bugs are in 2.3.5 version updates. So don’t upgrade the version until some really don’t work or something is wrong. Don’t do it unnecessarily.

I don’t find any problem in my upgrated player to 2.3.5. my device I got improved it’s battery is lasting for more time than before. Now the battery drains 70% in 24 hour I don’t do much with it I just play with apps but I always turn off my Wifi when not needed or no device around me. And also you can do one thing you can download an application which shows what really darning your battery.

I will suggest one thing upgrade and try whether if the same problem is there. If the problem continues then take it to service center they will surely solve your problem.