Thread: Unable to install applications from Nokia Store On Nokia N8

Unable to install applications from Nokia Store On Nokia N8

I have recently bought a new Nokia N8.i have taken this mobile because I loved the design and display of this device.i was very happy to discover features in this device until and unless I found out that there is some issue in my nokia store. I cannot install applications from Nokia Store. When I download the application and when I start to install one line pops up “Unable To Install”. it’s pretty that I cannot install applications. I need help.any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to install applications from Nokia Store On Nokia N8

You should clear the web browser’s cache which temporary stores your web documents and after that open the browser and do as following:
    Settings > Privacy > Clear privacy data > All > Yes.
    Your c/d will have cache files like insufficient skype file and you should quickly delete those files which have failed to install.do u have the newest version of Nokia Store??? If C is full u cannot install there

I did it all.i deleted and also formatted the mass memory and again tried to install it on C and E.but no avail there is still problem regarding installation.and yes I upgraded the nokia store version to 3.20.050.but the problem is still not over.what should I do???

Hi dude I think there is some issue about the Nokia Store. Is there any particular application ur trying to installing and it’s failing to install???

I think u should check in to Nokia Priority Gallery to sort your problem. There are trained and skilled experts who will rectify ur problem practically and perfectly.and u will not have that tension to solve the problem on ur own.if u have taken ur mobile from Nokia Priority Gallery they will charge you free as you will have the warranty card or bill.

Call Nokia Customer service number to get proper information about installation problem .they will take care of your issue and will provide u the exact information and thus refrain u from the problem u have.here are some customer care nos. u should call. Nokia Customer service no - +91 (80) 30303838

I need to install operating system Symbian anna 2/2 but it’s failing to install. I am found it on Google,also find information about it but I am still unable to solve the problem.

Symbian anna 2/2 has the internet radio app.the big screen would not accomplish the installation. i have tried it by deleting and then reinstalling it.OK.

Thanks a lot guys for all your suggestions. After doing it worked very well.it was a great satisfaction for me that now I can install the applications.i have also updated and installed nokia store version.thanks again guys.