Thread: How to render Hindi fonts in Nokia N8?

How to render Hindi fonts in Nokia N8?

While browsing in my Nokia N8 I come across certain web site which contains Hindi fonts and also some time when I try to post my updates or status in Hindi it restricts me. In fact I rendered the font but it’s not rendering properly. Now it’s being quite difficult for me to read the Hindi fonts. Please help me out how should I render the fonts?

Re: How to render Hindi fonts in Nokia N8?

For this you need to contact the Nokia service centre and ask them for Hindi language pack. You can also try searching it in internet but I guess you will not be able to install it directly from the net. Or else you can do it in opera mini by editing some settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    For this you need to contact the Nokia service centre and ask them for Hindi language pack. You can also try searching it in internet but I guess you will not be able to install it directly from the net. Or else you can do it in opera mini by editing some settings.
    Do I need to pay anything for the pack to the service centre? Can I get the exact procedure how to buy it. Please suggest me some online procedure instead of visiting any care center.

You do not have to go physically to any care centre; you can get it through internet. But even I don’t remember the site from where you can get it. Why don’t you mail them and ask for both the link and the price or else contact them through phone. They will definitely help you out. After getting the pack just install it and enjoy website with Hindi fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    You do not have to go physically to any care centre; you can get it through internet. But even I don’t remember the site from where you can get it. Why don’t you mail them and ask for both the link and the price or else contact them through phone. They will definitely help you out. After getting the pack just install it and enjoy website with Hindi fonts.
    I am not getting, instead of breaking your head in getting a language pack and wasting your money why don’t you try out a simple opera mini procedure. You need have to contact anybody for this, you can do it by yourself.
    1. Go to opera mini.
    2. In the address bar type opera: config then enter.
    3. In the next page i.e. power user setting page, there will a option Use Bitmap Fonts.
    4. Choose YES.
    Later on enjoy Hindi fonts whichever websites contains them.

My friend I have some problem with my opera mini browser due to which I never accessed internet using browser from last 1 month. That’s why I asked for some alternate solution because right now I am using some other browser for internet, not opera mini. Many of my friends suggested me this option but I ignored it.

You can uninstall your opera mini browser and then again install it from internet for free. And then follow the above procedure to resolve your problem. At least don’t waste your money in buying that pack when you have a simple and effortless solution. Hope you will try this solution.