Thread: Nokia lumia creating problem after quick latest update.

Nokia lumia creating problem after quick latest update.

No doubt nokia lumia is one of the latest and most demanding brands. Even I bought one, quite satisfying and convincing in its initial days. Later on I updated it with the latest updates and guess what; lots of problems took place and most of them negative in fact all of them are negative. Kept it for 20 min untouched, lost 100 mAh that too in a standby mode. Audio quality became worse””. Charge and battery problems too.

Re: Nokia lumia creating problem after quick latest update.

There may be lots of nokia lumia customers who are face several different problem with its functioning or hardware or software but most of them are the facing the similar problem with battery. Either their battery charging goes down immediately without even its excess use or else they have a problem of slow charging. Already there are lots of top mobile companies competing with each other; nokia is just degrading its own image by making such stuffs.

There is one more problem you would notice in most of the lumia model, the audio quality. As said after updating, the audio quality became worse. Let me tell you something the audio quality in my lumia was already worse when I bought it. But I didn’t face any other problem regarding the charging and all. Is it just happening with me or it’s one of those common problems of lumia? Is there any solution for this?

Go and get it replaced. That the best and only solution you could have. You are not the only one with the audio quality problem even my friend is facing the same with his handset.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Go and get it replaced. That the best and only solution you could have. You are not the only one with the audio quality problem even my friend is facing the same with his handset.
    Most of the lumia handset created problem from the very next day it was bought. But in your case if the handset was working properly during its initial days there no doubt the updates were not proper. I mean some mistake or there would have been some problem with the updates. I would recommend you to check out for the updates once again, maybe you handset will get back to the normal condition.

This latest model itself is the problem, updates are fine. Definitely your handset is defected get it exchanged as I did. Now mine is working properly. Sometimes it happen that one or two handset get defected while manufacturing so you need not have to blame the whole brand for it.

I could mention number of people who have got their lumia mobile swapped just because of some drawbacks, it’s not one or two but most of the people are doing it who has bought this model. In fact I exchanged it twice but still facing some problem. Now I am going to buy a new one of some other brand. Lost faith from nokia.