Thread: Does LG nitro HD comes with the gorilla glass display ?

Does LG nitro HD comes with the gorilla glass display ?

Hi, I am about to have this phone for myself but still as the title implies please let me know whether the phone comprises the gorilla glass display or not as we have getting with the Nokia n8. Any suggestion would be appreciated regarding the same.

Re: Does LG nitro HD comes with the gorilla glass display ?

No I do not think you’ll get any such kind display in this phone, because when I was searching about the same I came across many websites but never seen any such thing over there ever.

No I do not think you’ll get any such kind display in this phone, because when I was searching about the same I came across many websites but never seen any such thing over there ever.
    Though I am agree with your but still it would be better to visit the official website and see whether the display type you are expecting from the phone or not. Because I believes as you’ll get the better sort of information from the official website only rather than any other website.

I haven’t visited it yet, but would like to suggest you that you should visit It for further information regarding the same.

According to Corning’s (that’s maker of Gorilla Glass) website, the LG Optimus 2x, Optimus Black, Thrill 4g, Galaxy 2x, and LG marquee all have Gorilla glass. But still I do recall reading that and i am sure as the phone you have mentioned does have gorilla glass, and since all of LGs premium smart phones are on Corning's list, I've had it since the 6th and still have not made any scratches. I tried to link to the site, but I am not permissible to. Google search "gorilla glass products LG" and the primary link is the list, you may see the name of the same.

According to Corning’s (that’s maker of Gorilla Glass) website, the LG Optimus 2x, Optimus Black, Thrill 4g, Galaxy 2x, and LG marquee all have Gorilla glass. But still I do recall reading that and i am sure as the phone you have mentioned does have gorilla glass, and since all of LGs premium smart phones are on Corning's list, I've had it since the 6th and still have not made any scratches. I tried to link to the site, but I am not permissible to. Google search "gorilla glass products LG" and the primary link is the list, you may see the name of the same.
    Actually I had tried searching the same but still haven’t got any such website showing such result but still I was thinking to get the scratch guard for the same, because I don’t think without that the phone will strive anymore.

Yeah off course you must have to make use of scratch guard or else the phone will surely get scratches on the screen. In fact I do suggest people to make use of such films on the phone’s screen though they have phone with the gorilla glass display.

As far as scratch guard is concerned I would say you should try to get the one for yourself from the ZAGG, as they are the most well liked manufacturer for such accessories of the phone.