Thread: LG nitro HD getting overheated after activating LTE

LG nitro HD getting overheated after activating LTE

Hi, I am having this phone from couple of days and everything were working perfectly but the thing is like since I have activated LTE service in the phone I have noticed that phone used to get overheated. I don’t know what could be the problem but still hoping that I would get some sort of solution from here that could help me to avoid the extra warmth. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: LG nitro HD getting overheated after activating LTE

see as far as I know over heating could be happening just because of the faulty accessories that we used to used in the phone. I mean to say either the phones batter or the phones charge could cause such problem with the phone. But be aware as this is not the only thing that could cause the problem, because this was actually concerning the hardware. Thus if we concern the software then it might be possible as the faulty installed firmware can also cause this warmth issue in the phone. Thus it is quite necessary to make out whether what is the exact problem, but LTE is just a doubt only of yours.

As far as testing is concerned you should try to make use of another battery and the charger with your phone and see whether you are getting any variation or not, if so that simply means there is some problem with your that needs to be replaced for sure.

Hi, I am having this phone from couple of days and everything were working perfectly but the thing is like since I have activated LTE service in the phone I have noticed that phone used to get overheated. I don’t know what could be the problem but still hoping that I would get some sort of solution from here that could help me to avoid the extra warmth. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    If suppose you are sure like this warmth is actually having just because since you have enabled LTE in your phone then I think you should first try to disable it and see whether there is any variation or not.

I think it could be because of the firmware installed in the phone, no doubt there could be so many other problems but still you start with the firmware resetting itself and then see what happens.

I hope you must be aware about the firmware resetting process will restore all the data to your phone replacing your existing data. But still I don’t think soft resetting will help you anyways thus till you should first try with the same and if that couldn’t help you anyway then you can try with the hard resetting as well.

But as mentioned already the recovered data will be kept replacing the existing one thus it would be better if you get all the important data saved in other source.

Exactly I do have the same opinion as the above user like LTE should be a doubt only, because I have heard running a phone continuously running 3G and Bluetooth or simply with the WIFI.

well, once I was also getting the same problem with the phone but actually that was not because of the LTE rather it was happened because I had rooted it with the incorrect ROM in the phone.

Thus if suppose you have also installed any such ROM in your phone then also it could cause such problem in the phone and it would be better to get rid out of it. Thus no need of recommendation, as you must be understood what you have to do.

see as mentioned above if you are completed with the test, then simply it might be possible as there could be some problem with the faulty hardware in the phone which should be replaced as soon as possible.

But still let me tell you as if you want a long lasting phone then it would be better to not to install any other ROM in the phone rather than keeping the stock one. Because incompatible ROMs can also cause such problem with the phone.

Along with that it is always recommended to make use of only Original accessories with the phone or else you may get this problem once again. So make sure whether you are using the one which you have gotten with the phone or it is different.

I think it would be better to get the phone’s firmware reinstalled, because I don’t think resetting the phone will help you anyways with the same.

Though I am having another phone but still the surest thing that I could told you about the same is like it should be because of some another problem and not because of the LTE that you have enabled in the phone. Because enabling any service wont made the mobile being warmth, I haven’t heard about the same ever before. Btu still if suppose you are still getting the same problem then according me it would be better to get the product replaced rather than continuing with the same.