Thread: Camera shutter lags in LG nitro HD

Camera shutter lags in LG nitro HD

HI, I have gotten this phone yesterday itself and since I am having problem with the camera shuttering. As whenever I press the click button the shutter gets lags in between. Is there anybody having same issue with their phone. Please let me know what could be the possible solution for the same.

Re: Camera shutter lags in LG nitro HD

HI, I have gotten this phone yesterday itself and since I am having problem with the camera shuttering. As whenever I press the click button the shutter gets lags in between. Is there anybody having same issue with their phone. Please let me know what could be the possible solution for the same.
    Yup you are right I think this is some faulty phone arrived in the market I think. Because see I do had founded the shutter lag on the nitro HD and is no worse than other smart phones out there. Also this feature relies on obtainable light Hd the camera opens the shutter mic longer in low light. But still the good news is that opening the camera application and taking the first shot is above regular/average on this phone.

I think there could be some problem with the firmware installed in the phone, thus according to me as far as troubleshooting is concerned you should try to test the phone from the firmware itself so that you can understand the real problem in the phone’s firmware or with the hardware.

While resetting the phone you should make sure whether you have back up all the important data in your phone, because see whenever you proceed with the resetting process all the data that you have stored in the phone will be wiped out and which will not be even recoverable as well. Thus be aware as while you reset the firmware all the recovered data will be stored in the place of existing data.

once I was also getting the same problem but that because as I have rooted the phone but before that everything were working perfectly. Thus no need of any recommendation over here, because think you must have understood what you have to do.

I do had the same problem with the phone but still searching on internet made me know as this is just a faulty software.

But for the solution to this there's an HDR camera application that snaps pretty quick too, faster than the stock shutter, and it is free to download. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to get that application and see whether there is any variation or not.

Though I am agree with the above user but still if suppose that doesn’t seems to be working then you should also try to reinstall the whole firmware and see what happens.

well, I haven’t ever experienced any such problem with the phone, but still I according to me it would be better to visit the service center and let them aware about the same, I mean to say if there will be any problem with the hardware then it will be repaired and if possible you may get an replacement as well. Have you ever fell it down or something or what? Because let me tell you as if there will any problem with the hardware then surely you this will be consider as a voided warranty or else you’ll get an replacement.

But what you have understood from the same? See no matter what could be the problem, but you’ll surely get some sort of solution for the same.