Thread: Is Optical Trackpad feature working on Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Is Optical Trackpad feature working on Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

It been a while I got this beautiful device really great specs and terrific feature and speaking about the feature I would like to know that something about the Optical Trackpad feature that is available on this device somehow I am unable to use is I am not sure what is going wrong on my device but I am not able to use it on my player , does anyone here use this feature on you Galaxy Player 5.0 if yes can you suggest me the technique how to do this thanks

Re: Is Optical Trackpad feature working on Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Is there any feature like this I have never heard of that where did you came across about this feature I actually doubt this how ever if this actually put in to this device then I would also like to know how we make use of it, that would be very nice if anyone here help on this issue

Yeah even I was also not answer of this but while looking at the feature on the web site I read that this device also has the feature of Optical Trackpad but there didn’t mention about how to activate this

There is no such feature available on the Samsung Galaxy Player at least on the USA version. So you have got the wrong information about this but I don’t know this feature is available on the other version like European version but from what I have know USA version don’t have this feature

Yeah I agree with the above post but I would also like to add that There are apps few application which let you to make use of touch screen device as a Trackpad , plus they more often have a built in keyboard tonuses also. However just trough the Wi-Fi so that is the reasoned you are not able to run this feature Apple devices have all this kind of apps for years and they do work

What a bummer I was trying all possible method searching ever and in the end I get this well this was quite fun but I would like to tell the Samsungs developer any in here if they can think it’s possible to add the featured on this device that would be the great idea to do