Thread: Cannot use any Search Engine using Nokia N8

Cannot use any Search Engine using Nokia N8

I have recently bought a brand new Nokia N8 cell phone. The features of the phone are good but the problem that I am facing here is of the Internet. When I browse my Internet it works fine. The Internet Connection through connected through the 3G and the WLAN also performs well. But whenever I search through the Search Engine, for example Google, Bing, Just dial etc the results displayed on the screen are none and I am redirected to my Home Page. Can anyone tell why is this happening? Any suggestions? I am Thanking you in advance who given their time in reading my query…

Re: Cannot use any Search Engine using Nokia N8

Let me tell you something that would help you in solving your problem. I too bought the Nokia N8 series cell phone this November and I also faced the same problem which you are facing right now. Then I found the solution that, my WLAN and the 3G connection was on the same Internet Service Provider. That’s the reason why I wasn’t able to access the Search Engines. If your WLAN and 3G of the Internet Connection are on the Same Operator then it wont allow you to access to the Search Engines.