Thread: Alternate way to activate Siri

Alternate way to activate Siri

I know that the default way to do this is to hold down the home button but my problem is that I am not able to hold down the home button for even that time because I am having muscle weakness disease and I am using the home button by giving the firm tap. So I am asking you this. Can somebody please tell me that what is the alternate way to do that. I will be thankful to all the response from you people. Please reply if there is any way7 for this.

Re: Alternate way to activate Siri

There is one simple thing that you can do for this, just start your phone and when that in lock screen and you put that to the ear then you will see that the Siri will come up. This will really work. You can try with that.

I think that you must contact to the developer and ask them what is the exact thing that you want to do and they will tell you some way to do that or even if that is possible or not. That will be the best place to have the answer for this.

I dont think that there is some alternative way for this. Contacting the developer will also be useless because they dont consider such conditions when people are not able to use the standard way to activate this and so they didnt code such things. If you have knowledge then you can get to root access of that and then do some modification from there so that it can be activated in some alternate way.