Thread: Samsung Galaxy Player 5 Odd behavior of battery.

Samsung Galaxy Player 5 Odd behavior of battery.

I am using Samsung Galaxy Player 5 from ten days. But setting battery status does not show actual % of battery remaining. I charged it full day then also charge to 70%. Today it showed 80% full day. I am unable to knowing how much battery is actual remaining. Anyone have same issue? Could rooting solve this problem? Or updating software is enough for solving this problem?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Player 5 Odd behavior of battery.

Hello friends,
    Same issue here, I charged it full night then also its show 80% only. I rooted my Samsung Galaxy Player 5. After this no more issues in battery status in my Samsung Galaxy Player 5. I suggest you to root your Samsung Galaxy Player 5.

I also have a problem with my battery of Samsung Galaxy Player 5. My battery was charged 75% after sometime it shows 77%. This is not normal behavior. I plugged my Samsung Galaxy Player 5 into the wall charger for more than 6 hrs then also my battery hardly goes + 80% of battery. My Bluetooth, Wi-Fi is off, I never use animated wallpaper. The brightness of my screen is 50% then also same problem. What is the solution of this problem? Please help.

Switch off your of Samsung Galaxy Player 5 and switch on after a minute. Then connect your of Samsung Galaxy Player 5 to the charger. I use this trick for this problem it works for me. Try your luck.

Re: Samsung Galaxy note charging time

i rooted my samsung galaxy note gt n7000 1day ago n tried in install cpu tuner bt it restarted again n again thn i uninstalled it.i installed another cpu bt i started charging my cell it took five hours to charged.pls help me y that is happening.

I have found many people facing such problem after rooting their Smartphone’s but then I don’t think that there is any workaround for your case. I just wanted to know that what was the time it used to get charged fully before rooting?? If there is much difference between them then you might have to unroot to get rid of this issue.

before rooting my phone completed charging in 3hours after it takes 5hours bt I ws using phone when it ws charging n also after an hour I plugged out n also used net.n again I charged the phn.

Quote Originally Posted by sadiax View Post
    before rooting my phone completed charging in 3hours after it takes 5hours bt I ws using phone when it ws charging n also after an hour I plugged out n also used net.n again I charged the phn.
    Can you check if any of the applications are using data connectivity. Try to turn of all such things including the 3g network if it is enabled and see if that makes any difference in extended battery life of samsung galaxy note. It could be also that due to the rooting the battery consumption is increased so try unrooting it again and check the differences.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"