Thread: how to capture screen on LG Nitro HD

how to capture screen on LG Nitro HD

Hi guys I need a help actually just recently bought this phone and I was just want really nice and I actually very impressed with the features of this phone now I was actually thinking of writing a blog article of this phone specification with the screen image now I am aware that the phone has this capture screen feature just that I am new to this phone I don’t know how to use this can anyone here can guide me trough the process so that I can able to get the know how to capture screen I would b really glad thank

Re: how to capture screen on LG Nitro HD

Yeah I was also like hoping that some one here can tell me how can we tak a screen shot on the phone I would really like to know this search all over the web but unable to get any response I would be really glad to know any response on this thanks in advance

I don’t have this phone but I knew some app that can help you to get what you looking for

• ShootMe
    • Screenshot
    • PicMe
    • Drocap2
    • It Screenshot

All are available on the market all you have to do is pick one

I think all these apps have the same requirements and work in much the same manner but Required to be root And i am not sure that I would be able to root my phone for that purpose can anyone her tell me if they knew the phone inbuilt function I know it has one I would be glad to know

I know how to do that it is very simple all you need to do hold home and power at the same time that is I hope you be able to do that although many of people don’t know about this like you I am glad I be able to help you

That is another way also of doing this

• Download the driver that will allow Windows to recognize your device.
    • Install the driver
    • Download the Android SDK . Be sure to select the version corresponding to the operating system you use. Unzip the SDK.
    • You must also install the Java SE Development
    • On your Smartphone, select the application "Settings In "Settings", select "Applications" - "Development"
    • Make sure that "USB debugging" is active. The green check must be present. Connect your Smartphone to the computer.
    • Go to the Tools directory of the Android SDK. Double click the file ddms.bat A window will appear, click "Proceed".
    • Application Dalvik Debug Monitor starts. Click once on your device that should be on the application Dalvik Debugg Monitor.
    • On your smartphone, go to the screen you want to capture. Finally choose Device Screen capture

That is, it'll just save your screenshot.