Thread: Ways to disable LTE in LG Nitro HD

Ways to disable LTE in LG Nitro HD

Hi everyone...,I have recently purchased the LG Nitro HD. But the problem is that I don’t know how to disable the LTE in my phone. I have tried this by using the Atrix 4G and creating the new APN , but there are no results. I thought that this will help me to disable the LTE and my battery will be saved. Does it happens ? Can anyone help me to tell how can I disable the LTE in my phone as I am newbie and don’t know anything about this phone? Any suggestions will be appreciated…

Re: Ways to disable LTE in LG Nitro HD

Let me tell you something. I too use the same phone of the LG Nitro HD and looking at your question I would like to say you that , In order to Nitro connect to the Internet I always use the LTE or in another case I add the new APN as I am usually in the area where LTE is not there. When I added the new APN the results are good and the net speed has also increased. This is better in comparison to the Atrix. You can try this… It will help you.

I have also searched on this topic on the Internet and I also tried to make the settings by changing the APN . But unfortunately, this didn’t worked out very much. Now I am going to do this in some different way. I am planning now that whenever I am going to get connected to the wireless connection then I will change the APN by setting a new task profile on my phone. I think this will save my battery.

I am also using the LG Nitro HD. I have too tried this by adding the new APN in the LTE area, but I have found that my battery level is not saved to much extent then I thought. I am also finding some other solutions to disable the LTE so that I could save the battery.