Thread: Can I use Samsung Tab for designing or presentation?

Can I use Samsung Tab for designing or presentation?

I am a BMS student, in our college we are always assigned with some presentation assignment which we have to make on power point. And I am not an expert in ppt so most of the time my friends guide me. But every time I can’t call them at my place get help from them I can’t even take my pc to them because I own a desktop. So now I want to know whether it is possible to use my Samsung tab as a laptop, I mean can I run power point in my tab. Or else at least can I run the presentation made using power point on my tab?

Re: Can I use Samsung Tab for designing or presentation?

No it’s not a good idea to do so. First of all you can’t use power point software in you tab as it is owned by Microsoft whereas Samsung tab follows android OS which does not support any of the software or application of Microsoft. Nor you can run the presentation in you tab, in a simple way if your tab can’t accept the software how can it allow you to run or work its product.

Agree that Microsoft products can’t be installed or run on android OS. But I think there is a solution to at least run the presentation in you tab. If you can simply make your presentation as a video by taking the snapshot of the slides you will be easily able to play it on the video player of you Samsung tab.

Yes that’s the best option you can get. You can’t make the presentation but at least you can play it on your tab. But need to get the software downloaded from internet that can convert your presentation to video format. You can check out Google for it or else go to DVD-ppt-slideshow site.