Thread: How to move to yakju version from yakjuxw on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

How to move to yakju version from yakjuxw on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I stay in USA and i recently purchase Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone. I think it is completely based on the yakjuxw version. Now i need yakju version on this phone. How can i do this process?? Need some kind of help that works to fix this problem. Is there anyone knows more thing about it? If yes, please mentioned your experience. Thanks.

Re: How to move to yakju version from yakjuxw on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

If you want to get yakju version from yakjuxw on Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone, then follow below process. It helpful for you.
    • First try to download USB driver and firmware files on Windows 7.
    • Open it in Windows 7 system.
    • Connect your phone to windows 7.
    • Here run both the USB driver and firmware files.
    • Enter into phones download mode.
    • DO this process by simply using power off with power on button.
    • run firmware app on it.
    • That's it.

You can found now that your phones run in yakju version. Its very simple.

yakjuxw is most common variant on a GSM Galaxy Nexus. especially for US users get such kind of version. There is possibility that works to perform such move to yakju version from yakjuxw on Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone. You can do it using above mentioned process. ALso there is certain possibility for samsung customer care helps to do this task. Try it and check its result.

As it turns out the GSM version may have its fair share of problems as well. Hence there is necessary to move from yakjuxw version to yakju version. Simply reinstalling the firmware of this version can be work to perform this task. Also the samsung service center helps to do this task. Try this and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    As it turns out the GSM version may have its fair share of problems as well. Hence there is necessary to move from yakjuxw version to yakju version. Simply reinstalling the firmware of this version can be work to perform this task. Also the samsung service center helps to do this task. Try this and check its result.
    I flashed my phone to the recent yakju version. This works and in repsponce i found that it will be really beneficial for getting correct result on this smartphone. You can also try this and check its result. Also use the android market for getting best application on your phone. Its well for getting correct version with safe manner. Try it and confirm the version you select is comfortable with the phone or not. If yes, then install it on your mobile phone.

Thanks for such wonderful information of this mobile phone. Now i decided to use android market and perform this simple installtion of the firmware task. If in any case, i found problem on it, i can immediately ready to contact service center. Hope this time doesn't come out in my situations. Ay more instructions please post here.