Thread: Samsung Galaxy Nexus reboots randomly

Samsung Galaxy Nexus reboots randomly

Recently bought this new device and This is really very odd my device reboot today twice I don’t know what is the problem is but somehow I am unable to determine the problem is there anyone who has this problem I would be really glad if anyone here shows me what exactly the problem is o would be really appreciating this

Thanks

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus reboots randomly

It actually do not restart at random. It's might be the problem with the hardware of your handset and I suggest you swap it from the store you bought it from. As you have just bought it new

Mine is the similar problem but hand set was not restarting ,although in fact it was terminate power, as there is not an particular shutdown event. Hard Resets have not assisted and this problem varies in occurrence. I have had the handset stay up for as long as 24 hrs, and for as little as one minute. It would be great to know if you are also having the in the similar issue .

I did some looking around the net and noticed a number of people have mentioning that an app they'd put in on their Galaxy Nexus was cause the reboot, and removing it took care of the matter. I noticed individuals mentioning Lightflow and Go SMS. Remove removing apps you've got put in particularly one amongst those 2 to check if the issue goes away.

my phone is currently rebooting each five minutes. Has become progressively worse over the last 2 weeks. I reset the phone back to its original state, however with no improvement. i do not see how it can be hardware as long as it's sitting on a table unmoved. , however if this does not get sorted, the phone goes back.I'm hoping that the phone stays on-line long enough to induce an update which will fix it.

This is terribly odd my different Galaxy Nexus has rebooted on me twice. I got my phone same day when it released . The time my phone rebooted with within the a couple of days of purchase . It hung up when losing 4G reception and rebooted itself. The second time it rebooted itself was quarter-hour ago after I had nothing running other then Google talk . i used to be composing a reply to a friend when my keyboard started lagging and eventually froze. My phone then rebooted itself shortly at the moment.

I got the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon this past week when it was released soon at the that day the phone restarted three times in one hour. It then was fine till a 2 hours however when it restarted within the middle of a conversation . I visited Verizon, and that i was ready to exchange my Nexus for a different one. Today, but twenty four hours when obtaining my second, it restarted once more. i like the phone, aside from this issue. i'm hoping that somebody figures out why this can be happening and what to try and do regarding it!

I bought my nexus recently It rebooted itself many times over the weekend, thus I known as Verizon support and that they told me to induce a brand new phone. I currently have a brand new phone as of last night and it simply rebooted itself with no warning. Was going into the market to grab an app, however after I ought to the seek for app screen, it froze and restarted.

I to purchased the phone on the day it came out like most of the people did. initially i used to be unsure what was happening and that i thought perhaps I accidentally turned it off as a result of the screen went blank. when i spotted it absolutely was randomly rebooting by itself .I goggled it and located this forum. I never seen a program tell me it force shutd nevertheless thus i'm guessing this can be what happens when a program will force close

I'm too having my Galaxy Nexus Verizon rebooting on me randomly. However, I think I found a reason . It looks to solely happen after I have it plugged into a charger.