Thread: Is the battery life of LG Nitro HD good or bad?

Is the battery life of LG Nitro HD good or bad?

Hello friends, I am searching a brand new phone for normal use. I want strong battery backup may be range between 12 to 15 hours. Here is some battery information of Samsung galaxy SII AT&T.
    Here is Standby time: Up to 250 hour’s also continuous usage time: Up to 3 hours.Give me suggestions,

Re: Is the battery life of LG Nitro HD good or bad?

Hi, I read your above average after that I will refer you to LG Nitro HD. This phone has pretty good battery power life; this phone is on android basis with new HD screen. LG Nitro HD now comes with nice looks, strong back up battery, amazing features now that’s why, it have competition with Samsung and Nokia. I have read LG mobiles all features and functions, I will suggest you to go for LG mobile because you can talk for long timing, it will never break your call connection. If you have doubts related to this phone you can ask me.

I am little confused between two phones on matter of battery life. As per my knowledge Samsung galaxy little ahead of LG phone. From hardware point of view LG phone is amazing no doubt; Samsung is quite ahead in selling. But LG does not get as much success. In the point of battery life then my suggestion is LG Nitro HD is ok, not best or not bad. You can go for it.

As per my experience LG mobile is worst phone, I don’t like that phone because it does not have attractive mobile piece, also it has not strong battery power also applications are not good as Samsung .it’s hardware only thing is good. As per my advice don’t go for LG phones. If you have any queries so you can reply me.

Which phone has better battery backup can anyone tell me an specific answer, Samsung or LG guys thanks for advice but you confused me, friends please help me to find out best phone?

Don’t worry and don’t get confused ,LG is basically good phone; it has nice functions like 4G LTE Android Smartphone, you can experience high definition clearly pictures on mobile. LG brings new and different application. Samsung also high standard phone but battery power is weak than LG mobiles, I think you may go for LG phone, it’s better for long time callers. So if you want any kind of help kindly give feedback me.

I am user of LG phone from 1 month, at starting battery drained 20% after a week that number comes on 10 %. Battery power is not only depend upon company but also on level of uses. So if you want to save your battery then you need to change its uses techniques. Here is my knowledge that I want to gives you after that you can understand it.

i have upgraded my lg with 4000mAh Mugen [HLI-P930XL] extended battery and now i am not experiencing any problems concerning my battery life, i easily live through 3-4 days between recharges, and i am exploiting my phone nonstop.