Thread: How to get ice cream sandwich update on imported gsm galaxy nexus

How to get ice cream sandwich update on imported gsm galaxy nexus

hello guys anyone here have any idea about ice cream sandwich update on imported gsm galaxy nexus? i am searching for this from last 3 to 4 days. and this is really great update. anyway, anyone know about the update? i mean when we get the update for this? and please provide me more and more information about this if possible.

Re: How to get ice cream sandwich update on imported gsm galaxy nexus

The GSM / UMTS copies of the Nexus will update in the next month. It may be that a device is still just have to wait, they are not all at once with the new software.

The GSM version of the Samsung Nexus Galaxy, the first device that already reached the factory of Ice Cream Sandwich which has given a minor update to Android 4.0.2. The number of version of this update is ICL53F and the download size is 8.7 MB. There were some "important bug fixes" are incorporated in this version. Also with this update, not all units simultaneously receive the new software, if this has not arrived, it is recommended that after a few days to try again.

new Samsung Nexus Galaxy LTE version get its Android 4.0.2 update, the GSM is fitted. Users report a 8.7MB update brings the firmware build for ICL53F phones, which brings along "important bug fixes" that should hold serve with the tweaks given to the Verizon Nexus Galaxy.

When the Galaxy Nexus coming to the United States and how much does it cost? That's the million dollars question, and unsatisfactory (yet truthful) answer is that we do not know. Verizon confirmed carrier but has not announced pricing or availability, and try as I might, I have not been able to guess these treats. However, high 4G Verizon LTE smartphones such as HTC and Motorola Droid Rezound Razr come to about $ 300, so expect the cost nondiscounted retail drag in the corner, with a new two-year contract. For the record, the CNET tested the unlocked GSM version using a T-Mobile SIM card provided by Google.

i think it doesnt matter that, which carrier you are using or what is you place. the thing is, while your IMEI is up and you at least are attached to wifi while it verifies you will be notified.