Thread: Why drive letter access is removed from Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Why drive letter access is removed from Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Hello friends, I didn’t understand there is nothing any reason to remove the drive letter and getting disability in phone through MTP crap. It’s incredible it took 30 second to copy my pictures through driver letter from my Droid, it’s really amazing but now it took more than 20 minutes to copy pictures from this nexus. I need your help what should I do?

Re: Why drive letter access is removed from Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Hi, I read your problem; I think you have update your Samsung drivers. I have also same phone Samsung galaxy nexus, but I didn’t get any problem while transferring files from this phone. I think it’s fast than previous version. You have to solve your problem through updating your phone application and remove unnecessary data and applications, it will definitely work, try it. If you want any information related Samsung Galaxy Nexus you can ask me.

As per my knowledge you have to concerned with Samsung galaxy nexus customer care support staff, they can solve your problem without any application. You have to show your phone in gallery, if your phones warranty is remaining then you can use it.

Few week before I was showing my phone to Samsung official gallery, for that time they solved my problem temporarily, but now this phone is as it is. I want to solve this problem permanently.

I also faced this same problem, this MTP crap create lots of difficulty in transferring pictures and other data also. Previous driver letter was superb it copying data in few seconds. There is only one solution which can I wanted to give you that is you have to delete unused outdated applications and data which can be harmful to your mobile. Give me feedback whichever result is come.

I will suggest you to save your data in your computer and format your memory card and also phone memory, which can help to get some speed in transferring the files and other data. I don’t think so any other solution is there, if available I will try to find out it.