Thread: Can someone confirm whether the bootloader is locked for LG Nitro HD

Can someone confirm whether the bootloader is locked for LG Nitro HD

i wanted a piece of code which runs before any operating system is running and so i decided to make use of bootloader. but i found that there is a unlocking process of bootloader and hence i wanted to find whether the bootloader is locked for LG Nitro HD. can any one have an idea about the same.

Re: Can someone confirm whether the bootloader is locked for LG Nitro HD

yes, people generally come across whether there is a bootlaoding in their smart phone or not , but in this case, i can say that no one has any idea about that . as we don't have a recovery to make an attempt and flash. in real seems there is no possibility of fast booting or recovery mode to make some try. there is no working of stock reboot commands on addition with the key combination unable to work .

in this case, i just ,made a try for some common key combos but did not worked. i think the problem should be belonging to me and you should just make try of this. i hope this will work in your case.

the case in my device id totally different. at the time of holding the 'volume down' key down at the time of getting a boot I get to the 'download mode' which is what I suppose permits for the LG support tool to reinstall the factory image. previous to i get something wrong with my phone, I will be making some attempt to make sure it works in this case.

nothing happens in my case after i make attempt to vol up and power and it is a root causing the time of booting the phone with volume down and power button on . i was not able to access the bootloader. i an finding problems in this issue after trying some things. any one can solve for me.

i was unable to find the recovery partition and we require custom recovery to make a confirmation. as in the case of LG Nitro HD you should just try with some common key combos which will help to find some hint or some clue in this issue.