Thread: Notification light with light flow is worthless by default on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Notification light with light flow is worthless by default on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

i really happy that Samsung Galaxy Nexus have notification light, and this is really helpful for me. and this is the thing which stops me to use any other phone instead of Galaxy Nexus. but as per me its worthless by default because of its stands. and as per mysuggestion google have to customize the it. i try to work with light flow, but its not useful for me. anyway anyone else have any comment on this? any idea or any useful information on this?

Re: Notification light with light flow is worthless by default on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

it is really worthless for me. it cant giving notification for missed call. anyone have any idea on this? anybody else have this problem?

Re: Notification light with light flow is worthless by default on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Does the Galaxy Nexus is not LED notifications of missed calls? The Nexus One was to Android 2.2, Android 2.3 is when it stopped working and it seems that Android 4.0 also does not go and not think it is a bug that Google does not know how to fix, and it's silly, so it seems that have removed this functionality, which does not see the point.

its works really good for me in Lightflow paid version. how much i know, if you dismiss a text message it will stay on till you check the message and its stop blinking while you see the message. and if you use "x" on the notification screen, it will stop blinking too without opning the messgae. so for me its really great thing.