Thread: Which extra battery or on the go charger for Samsung Galaxy Nexus should i get

Which extra battery or on the go charger for Samsung Galaxy Nexus should i get

now after using Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a whole day, battery giving me problem. i dont know why this is so poor battery? i am using GSM variant. so anyone have any idea about this? anyone have any idea about the Galaxy Nexus battery performance? which is the best extra battery or on the go charger for my Samsung Galaxy Nexus? or anyone have any idea about any online shop from where i can buy this? please if anyone has any idea about any of this than please provide me.

Re: Which extra battery or on the go charger for Samsung Galaxy Nexus should i get

as you said that you are using GSM variant than i must suggest gnex carcharger from vzw. as per my knowledge or as per my experience about this, its really charges faster like you home charger. so i must say use this till you get any battery or something else.

Re: Which extra battery or on the go charger for Samsung Galaxy Nexus should i get

the model being sold out with an NFC chip, it will be the same with the Galaxy Nexus will be supplied with an extra battery of 2000 mAh can benefit from a range of 11 hours, under normal use and therefore higher than the 1750 mAh battery supplied by default in some region.

a spare battery 2000 mAh for the Samsung Galaxy S2 , priced at 34.50 euro, was also unveiled in September, so it is not impossible to see a battery of the same type for the Galaxy Nexus in commercial land next door.

The Samsung galaxy nexus can take 264 hours when in standby mode and ease of use in 18 hours. If you normally use the mobile will need to complete an easy day-time. The battery is initially slightly less powerful, but if the battery is charging a couple more times then he will have a long time.

We all have the same problem: the battery of our smartphones are not long enough. We've talked about it, but now the news is that the Galaxy Nexus will come with an extra battery and larger than the first but only for some region. so dont know if this available in you region or not and i even dont know or i can say not heard still now that its available in my region or not. so i just hope its available somewhere in my region and if not than i can find it somewhere in online shop.

i just heard that, Samsung has put on sale a kit for the Galaxy Nexus of the most useful. This is an extended capacity battery that comes to 2,100 mAh capacity that will provide extra time to the model of autonomy. It also includes a back cover tailored to fit seamlessly into the phone.

manufacturers have begun marketing extra batteries as if it were an accessory. Thus, everyone who made heavy use of the phone,v ensured that there will remain "off" until you get home or find a place to give a charge to your phone. You just have to change the battery, but with all the drawbacks that can lead to this concept. However, they also have appeared larger capacity extended life batteries for a few hours.

I'm really satisfied with the battery power of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. However, I wish I - set a second battery - as for any smartphone with replaceable battery. i previously try to search for this but no banifit, Even search on eBay and find only external battery, but these are in mobile operation impractical. Well today I heard in the wholesale as to when to expect the availability of additional batteries is. Result: in February expected that such batteries are available. Also for the Samsung Galaxy note there is currently no additional original batteries. This should however be available by mid-December. Well, I hope that for the Galaxy Nexus at least the February deadline will be met.

i must suggest you Motorola P793 charger. This emergency charger is compatible with all mobile phones. The USB connector allows you to load a device using a data cable as iphone, blackberry, htc, Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Therefore this product is universal. this charger allows ultrathin simultaneously, charge two devices from a micro USB cable or any other USB cable. It includes an on / off button and LED easy to understand to know the charge level.