Thread: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Multitouch wobbles

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Multitouch wobbles

i have problem with my new Samsung Galaxy Nexus Multitouch. anyone have any solution for this? i actually searched on many sites, i get some threads and some information but that doesn't help me to solve the problem. and i found that there are some people are there who also have some problem with there Nexus Multitouch, but still no solution for this. so please if anyone found any solution about Nexus Multitouch than please provide me.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Multitouch wobbles

I consider the Galaxy Nexus the best phone so far, but that does not make the perfect smartphone as claimed by many, its just a new phone and everything new has its flaws and its not saved them. The Samsung Galaxy S2 suffered on some models, the problem of yellow spots, including Galaxy Nexus CDMA having problems with the 4G, saying that it is the antennagate and less battery life. Now What for you to say about the iPhone? Every mobile has problems and they are identical, not recognizing them, just look what is in your interest, you have to study before claiming.

Many users say they will run into problems with their all-new Galaxy Nexus multi-touch. A portion of the screen does not work well when the first phone to feature Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is used in landscape mode. users must take their troubles patiently before a new update of the OS.

The major difference is that when there is a bug on the iPhone, it's never the fault of Apple, but the fault of the users. Look at all the previous bugs, Apple has denied, before having to admit half-word.

the purchase price of such devices in the free market requires us to be more demanding. It may be the reason, or it may be that the high technology that makes them more sensitive, include the glitches.

I tested the Galaxy Nexus with the same applications that everyone using. It seems that all users are not concerned, may be a matter of firmware according to the different regions and operators. I do not think it is a problem on the GN series, when the bug occurs, it is sufficient to lock the screen again and then unlock it to make it disappear temporarily. Some users have also found that this bug could be related to the gyroscope.

The multi-touch error is not as serious as it seems. So the error occurs, according to some websites on only in landscape mode. Specifically the area right down to a few minutes in landscape mode touch inputs can only be seen very inaccurate. If you often gamble games in landscape mode, this error is non-fatal course. a future update will probably fix the problem.

the problem can be solved with a quick on / off the screen. Let's hope that such errors remain the exception. We are here with GSM devices but have been lucky so far. The units will be a bit later, but soon bugs can be immediately fixed.

Generally likely to notice the error only in games that use multi-touch control for about two virtual joysticks. i see one video on youtube that shows this clearly. in a Nexus S with Android 4.0.3, the problem could not be established.

Does the Samsung Galaxy Nexus a multi-touch bug? I can for my part, this question clearly answered with a no, but it can not be dismissed out of hand, that there probably are some apps to display checking, which cause significant errors in the multi-touch controls.

i dont have this problem with me. i have just test it using phone tester and i cant get any proble with even 10 touches. so i am just happy with my Nexus Multitouch.