Thread: When do we get to see Siri with other languages?

When do we get to see Siri with other languages?

Hi guys I am from Germany and recently bought this iPhone 4S form my local now I am very amuse with this feature that this phone has in it like Siri but I have pronunciation issue with this app as this app onely understand the English which I can say properly , so I askes this to my local shop from where I bought this phone and he assure me the Siri with other languages is likely to arrive on 2012 so I like to asked the people here dose anyone here knows how much is the facnt in this statement I really like to see Germany language on Siri in my phone , any help to know this I would be really appreciating this thanks in advance

Re: When do we get to see Siri with other languages?

Hey I am from Spain and I have came across the article that says Siri that came ported on the iPhone 4S, now big news is disclosed by Apple, which we mentioned that the famous "Siri" endure the Spanish in 2012 , besides the Spanish will not only supports other languages. So I hope it will support the Germany language also

don’t worry The other supported languages other than Spanish will be the Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Italian Which would add to the current which are English, French and German. Moreover hackers are already working to bring the Siri to other devices such as would be the versions 4 through the Jailbreak.

Well even I had this article that said Siri will support other languages in stages and is expected to be Arabic in the last stage and now already does not have a Jailbreak for iOS 5.0 thus no Cydia But no problem to buy the iPhone 4S, there are many other wonderful features and will also be easier to learn English

Well as far as I know the Siri on the other langue will be only available on the next year soon and there will be all sort of new langaua thst will be available with it I am hoping that French should also make available with the Siri that would be very nice

Well I think Siri already support the Germany language according to the article that I have been read which said siri works completely on iPhone 4S. Siri recognize as well as be able to speak the below languages

• English with United States, United Kingdom and Australia
    • French
    • German

However on the 2012, Siri will support few of the additional languages, which will be Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Italian, as well as Spanish.

Most of the people know English and s. Siri be able to permit in every country, and you can select to speak to it in English, French, or German what ever language you like to speak . but, Siri is designed to familiar with the specific accents plus the dialects of the supported countries . because each language has its individual accents as well as dialects, the accuracy rate will be superior for native speakers.

Hey I am planning to buy this phone and I was just wonder if anyone here can tell me whether the Russian language will available on Siri as o am Russian and I am less familiar with the English language and its accent I would ne really appreciating if anyone give me any detail on this thanks

If you are not bought the phone I would suggest you to wait for some time as iPhone 5 is seclude to be release and as far as the Russian language is concern I have no idea about it but iPhone is the great device and no Siri will determine the greater functionality of the phone

I'm on to purchase an iPhone 4S in Italy. I reading the above post that says that that Siri will be obtainable in Italian in 2012. All I want to know is will my iPhone 4S be upgraded to the Italian edition automatically or at least, for free of charge I would be really glad if any on answer me this

I am using the apple device since the first IPhone and with my experience I can say this is likely possible be however we can’t comment or allowed to assume whatever thing that Apple does