Thread: wifi dropping on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

wifi dropping on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

hello friends as i stated in my title i have some problem with my wifi. The wifi constantly times out, its stops working randomly if i am away from just 1 fit from the router. i try to download some application but cantable to download it. because wifi dropping unexpectedly. anyone else have same problem with this? please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me.

Re: wifi dropping on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I have a problem: Wireless / WiFi at my house is only occasionally recognized by the Nexus, although in constant operation (and in conjunction with a PC and Pre3). After a reboot the connection works, but after some time it disappears again at the Nexus. is this hardware fault?

I only know, all the wifi devices to communicate with each other are directly certified. I have a SGS2 and a galaxy so I can test so successfully, surprised me very much about it.

To find the version installed on your wifi 5.0, be on the home screen, press the bottom most left, go to Settings, go up to propros the device and firmware version. As for the Update, it's not a necessity. As for the antivirus is useless on these devices, android linux = unlikely to have a virus. For videos, basic, it plays almost all formats. As for the TV, there may be applications for this, but I'm not sure. For msn, there is Android, software compatible, and I think even an official version. For HDMI, on your way, nothing in the program.

It occurs on phones that run on 900Mhz for 2G coverage. This now covers almost all of Europe. The phone can not practically be used normally on 2G networks. The calls are completed, the alerts do not sound, etc..

It emerged yesterday the possibility that the Galaxy Samsung Nexus, lined the Android 4.0 may be faulty hardware level, where depending on certain circumstances, changes alone (and down) the volume of the device, even in the midst of a call and wifi.

Where did you get problems now? Home with your Wi-Fi, or with your mobile Internet connection with the Aldi card? When it comes to the Aldi card goes, I tip at times coverage. robably you have full reception but only in the GSM network is called GPRS speed and you feel as bad because then very slowly .

Everything is up to WLAN inside but sometimes when the phone is activated again even though there is supposedly no WLAN active. At some point, it then goes back to what I have done without. TOP signal is I'm sitting next to the router. It was always so far. It seems to me, as if the wireless network goes into a kind of sleep mode and it takes some time until it is fully active again. It can also be a very difficult password have to do? I've changed and is quite long.

When I would log onto my network, which also works well with my laptop, the phone connection that is making changes and this with the message that the connection is broken. In the Phone House, this problem was not yet known and the only thing they could do for me was to send the phone. Samsung had the problem yet, but clearly did notice that it could be everywhere, except at the nexus.