Thread: Siri is faster to start up in 3G than on the Wi-Fi

Siri is faster to start up in 3G than on the Wi-Fi

Hi guys I like to share this with you all that I feel that SIRI is little slower to start up on Wi-Fi than the 3G network I am not sure where it I s SIRI but somehow I am feeling that on the 3G network the SIRI startup faster I mean I am at my office Wi-Fi and it almost took me about the 15 sec to load the SIRI after holding the home keys but this is not the case with the 3G network the SIRI load immediately after holding the home button . can anyone tel is this normal I would like to know this is anybody else having the same problem or can anybody solve this I would really appreciate any comment on this thanks on advance .

Re: Siri is faster to start up in 3G than on the Wi-Fi

I am not sure but I some time feel the same thing thought it might be the Wi-Fi issue but now then you have mention this I consider this is the same problem perhaps I am also facing can anyone find any solution to this I would be really glad to know this

I never had such problem might be the device fault what I recommend you is to take your phone to the service center and they will suggest you the best solution hope your problem get solve quick keep posting

Look odd to me can you be more specific like is it only with the office Wi-Fi or you have tried the other connection, what I am guessing that might be the connection problem as if I don’t have a good WiFi connection Siri will have the problem just check your phone using another Wi-Fi connection and let us know it has the same issue that the SIRI load up slow hope this will help you on your issue

Yeah mat be the Wi-Fi connection problem or is not then you should perhaps should do the hard reset on the phone this will reset all the faulty setting on the phone and may be your Siri start to work properly on the phone and also don’t forget to backup you phone data before doing the reset