Thread: Still some work is left to complete after the porting of Siri to iPhone 4

Still some work is left to complete after the porting of Siri to iPhone 4

I have come to know about that the Siri has been ported on the iPhone 4. There are lots of people who are disappointed since they cannot have the Siri on their phone. Let me know if you are having any useful information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Still some work is left to complete after the porting of Siri to iPhone 4

Siri is most amazing feature of iOS 5. This the most important selling point for the iPhone as well as it is the main differentiating point between the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. it is true that the Siri has been ported for the iPhone 4 and we are going to get the same really soon.

We know Siri is supposed to work on iPhone 4 when we have jailbroken the device. You have to take care of the thing that is you are doing jailbraking by using either redsn0w or sn0wbreeze.
    I have also come to know the developer of the software have managed to port the software and operating the same with the full speed. However they are looking to see how they are supposed to use the Siri servers without releasing the copywritten code. They are not able to proceed further there is not releasing of the untethered iOS5 in the market.

Why are you not buying iPhone 4S and have all the latest fancy features as well as upgrades? If the developer are not able to complete work till iOS 5 is untethered.

The porting of the Siri is done by the 4S Siri and Springboard files. I have viewed some of videos on the internet and it was running flawlessly. It was able to recognize the command which has been spoken by the user. But I am expecting that there will be improvement in the software after the releasing of the future update.