Thread: Is siri available on iphone 4 iOS 5

Is siri available on iphone 4 iOS 5

Hello friends, I was planning to upgrade the iPhone 4 to iOS 5, and i was thinking that the Siri application which is there in the apple iPhone 4S will work in iPhone 4 is the iOS is been upgraded. If that it possible then i will be doing the upgrade of the phone. So kindle please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Is siri available on iphone 4 iOS 5

I have the iPhone 4 and i have upgraded the iOS to iOS 5, but is so sad that i was not able to get the Siri application on the phone. I have check for the information that will the Siri application work on the iPhone 4, so i got the information which was telling that the hardware of the iPhone 4 is not compatible with the Siri so the the phone will not be able to run the Siri application on the phone and you will be able to get some of the application on the phone. The application which you have seen on the iPhone 4S those will not work on the iPhone, only some of them works but the rest are been made for the iPhone 4S.

Siri will not work on the iPhone with the iOS 5. The above user have told the reason that the hardware of the phone is not compatible for the application and also i would suggest that you better not do the upgrade of the phone.

Yes the answer is NO for the question which is been asked, but the hackers are working on the application and will making the application to run on the iPhone 4, as the iPhone will be having the iOS 5. So the hackers will try to do it and get it for the phone. If you are interested to have the application on to the phone then i would suggest to wait and do the upgrade of the phone to iOS 5, as you do the upgrade the you better do the jailbreak of the phone, as the application can be added through crack method. If you do not do the jailbreak then you will be not able to get the SIRI on the phone.

I would suggest that you better go for the iPhone 4S, if you really wanted to have the Siri application and also if you try to do the above user method then you will not get the update of the phone and also it is not the correct thing to do with the phone.

If you wanted to have the genuine application on the phone then you better go for the iPhone 4S, if you wanted to use the older phone then you will not get the application on the phone, and if you wanted to have it in that phone then you better do the jailbreak of the phone and you will be getting the application on the phone, so you better take you decision and go for it.

Thank you for the suggestion and the information you people have given to me and also i will try to get it and try to get a new version of it for me. I really wanted to use that in the phone.