Thread: Can i use the Siri during the phone call

Can i use the Siri during the phone call

Hello friends, I have recently got the iPhone 4S and i really liked the phone and also the new latest application which is there in the phone. So i have seen the Siri application which is there in the phone and i have doubt about the the application that does the application works during the phone call. I have no idea about it and also wanted to know that the Siri works which other things. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Can i use the Siri during the phone call

Yes you can use the Siri with the phone call, as the Siri works with many other applications and also other things, you can check over here and you will be able to get the proper information about the Siri and also you will be able to use the Siri during the call.

You are having the iPhone 4S and the Siri is very much compatible with the applications which there. The Siri is been made in such manner that the user can use the application at any time and also along with the other application. So you can use the application and also you will be be not get the problem to use, as the above user have given the link then you can check over there and you will be able to know that how to use the application on the phone.

Thank you for the information and i have gone on to the link which was been suggested to me and going on to that link i have got lot of information about the application and how to use the application also.